• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Hot Seat Rankings: Gary on The Rise

maddogDemocrat

Dumb. His job is safe for now. Would take at least 3 underperforming seasons in a row. And if it gets to that point he will never be fired. He would get the opportunity to "retire" like Mack Brown did and Bill Snyder will
agree., Three bad seasons in a row would get the Ad in his office. By then Gary would have made the decision to retire.

TRF51

I doubt he will be fired and it is hard to think he would go on a hot seat but this year he will probably make $1,000,000 per win. Put up 3 years in a row like that I could see the university moving on.

VA Froggie

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Gary’s a great coach. He’s fine. His problem is he can’t mold and evaluate the other coaches on his staff like a Saban or Stoops..... and make changes when they’re needed!!

netty2424

That site has Mike Gundy in the top 10
I think that has to do with the fact that he likes scheissing with T Boone. Those guys don’t seem to get along real well and Gundy always seems to come out on top in the end of his yearly salary bump. One of these days T Boone will cut him loose, and it’ll most likely be ego driven.

i believe tcu has had 33 players miss game and practice time to injury, but I do not believe they have "lost" 33 players from today's roster
Close friend is Sooner fan, he tends to follow Whole conference closely. When I tell him about number of injuries or our team from what I read here he calls BS and says our fans are dumb.

I defend us just so you know.

FrogLifeYo

i believe tcu has had 33 players miss game and practice time to injury, but I do not believe they have "lost" 33 players from today's roster
I almost can’t stomach the injury talk anymore...Can we stop...We are beat up...So is everyone in the country at this point...