Soft
Useless
Bad
Terrible
Suck
Disappointing
Waste
Letdown
The one word they won't use for you ticket holders is: REFUND!

LVH

Thank goodness we have Smooth42 to yet again pile on after a loss. I was afraid we would miss out.

Like I said last week, there are users here who get off on seeing us lose, like they have a personal vendetta against TCU football or Coach Patterson.

netty2424

Like I said last week, there are users here who get off on seeing us lose, like they have a personal vendetta against TCU football or Coach Patterson.
I think it’s more they just haven’t played sports before and don’t know how to verbalize thoughts on what’s happening so it’s just fire everyone, and everyone sucks posts.

But that’s the way sports forums go.

LVH

I think it’s more they just haven’t played sports before and don’t know how to verbalize thoughts on what’s happening so it’s just fire everyone, and everyone sucks posts.

But that’s the way sports forums go.

Those posts are fine. We all get upset in the heat of the moment

But some users are broken records and read between the lines of their posts it seems like they have an axe to grind. Like they used to play for Patterson and rode the bench or something and get joy out of watching him lose.

netty2424

Those posts are fine. We all get upset in the heat of the moment

But some users are broken records and read between the lines of their posts it seems like they have an axe to grind. Like they used to play for Patterson and rode the bench or something and get joy out of watching him lose.
Patterson isn’t for everyone. But the same can be said for most if not all coaches. Can’t please everyone. But I do see your point.

Dusty

Disagree

I’m watching this team play their arses off and WVU is just head and shoulders better than we are.

We are bad and we’ve been bad almost all year. We’ve played a couple good quarters the entire season.... The first half against OSU, the first half against Texas, the first quarter against WVU, and the 2nd half against SMU. That’s it.

I don’t see anyone out there quitting. They’re fighting for extra yards and appear to be playing hard in general.

We just suck at football. That’s our problem

I see four major problems on offense.

First: our O-line is missing blocks and getting beat to often, that is obvious.

Second: our QB holds the ball to long, causing part of the problem with problem number one.

Third: we don't have a hot route to offset a blitz. Either we don't have one or the receivers aren't running it. Thus defenses keep blitzing us and are successful doing it.

Fourth: this effects the first two problems all the time. Our receivers don't run crisp routes and rarely get open. Thus problem number two, and then problem number one follows. Other than Reager, who is considerably better than all of our others, and Barber, I have not seen another receiver who can be depended on to catch a pass, let along get open. Example, in todays game one of our receivers ran a lazy route like he often does, then was hit by a defender. After being hit, he throws his hands up instead of trying to catch the pass that sailed right passed him. He was even called out by the announcers for acting, (Austin), run your route crisply and catch the ball.
This causes more problems than folks realize. We don't run slants, thus allowing the QB to get rid of the ball quickly. We don't have receivers that run crisp routes, other than Reagar and Barber, thus our QB is stuck with the ball way to long causing problem number one.
If this team is to win the next two, someone has to address the receivers and their route running along with the lack of routes that allows the QB to get rid of the ball quickly.
These are just my opinions, but I played ball and even coached for a while. There are solutions and obvious ones, but someone has to be strong enough to call them out and implement them. Kind of like leaving an ineffective QB as the starter for way to many games. Now make some changes and lets see some improvement.

The culmination of a lackluster season that has exposed a discernible lack of fundamental improvement throughout

this team. It questions the quality of player talent, the efficiency of position coaches and coordinators. If the proper

personnel and talent are installed, then why has there not been some measure of improvement materialize over the

course of the season?

Horny4TCU

I don't know if I can handle losing to KU, TT, and Baylor... I hope we can win at least 1 more game this year, and that it's Baylor.

TRF51

I see four major problems on offense.

First: our O-line is missing blocks and getting beat to often, that is obvious.

Second: our QB holds the ball to long, causing part of the problem with problem number one.

Third: we don't have a hot route to offset a blitz. Either we don't have one or the receivers aren't running it. Thus defenses keep blitzing us and are successful doing it.

Fourth: this effects the first two problems all the time. Our receivers don't run crisp routes and rarely get open. Thus problem number two, and then problem number one follows. Other than Reager, who is considerably better than all of our others, and Barber, I have not seen another receiver who can be depended on to catch a pass, let along get open. Example, in todays game one of our receivers ran a lazy route like he often does, then was hit by a defender. After being hit, he throws his hands up instead of trying to catch the pass that sailed right passed him. He was even called out by the announcers for acting, (Austin), run your route crisply and catch the ball.
This causes more problems than folks realize. We don't run slants, thus allowing the QB to get rid of the ball quickly. We don't have receivers that run crisp routes, other than Reagar and Barber, thus our QB is stuck with the ball way to long causing problem number one.
If this team is to win the next two, someone has to address the receivers and their route running along with the lack of routes that allows the QB to get rid of the ball quickly.
These are just my opinions, but I played ball and even coached for a while. There are solutions and obvious ones, but someone has to be strong enough to call them out and implement them. Kind of like leaving an ineffective QB as the starter for way to many games. Now make some changes and lets see some improvement.

I don’t see the point of Austin playing anymore, he gives us absolutely nothing on his side of the field. He creates no separation and looks very slow, he cannot threaten anyone on a route ofther than a slant. His hands are okay but they don’t have to adjust their defense to account for him. I want #7 or #9 to get all of his reps. They may not be great now but both have showed me more then #2 has. They can be a threat to the defense, run deeper routes, which could soften the coverage on Reagor. Reagor is great but we need to have other players. The play calling and our scheme seem old and tired.