Bad
Terrible
Suck
Disappointing
Waste
Letdown

At least you didn't say lousy.

Wog68

At least Shofner's teams didn't do weights, have great practice facilities, or were top notch recruits. This team has no excuse. They suck. Go Frog Basketball!

Ron Swanson

Disagree

I’m watching this team play their arses off and WVU is just head and shoulders better than we are.

We are bad and we’ve been bad almost all year. We’ve played a couple good quarters the entire season.... The first half against OSU, the first half against Texas, the first quarter against WVU, and the 2nd half against SMU. That’s it.

I don’t see anyone out there quitting. They’re fighting for extra yards and appear to be playing hard in general.

We just suck at football. That’s our problem

LVH

Disagree

I’m watching this team play their arses off and WVU is just head and shoulders better than we are.

We are bad and we’ve been bad almost all year. We’ve played a couple good quarters the entire season.... The first half against OSU, the first half against Texas, the first quarter against WVU, and the 2nd half against SMU. That’s it.

I don’t see anyone out there quitting. They’re fighting for extra yards and appear to be playing hard in general.

We just suck at football. That’s our problem

It's a mix of both

Offense was never good, so it's hard to tell if they quit or not

But the defense definitely has quit at times. Not sure if its fatigue or simply not giving effort but they gave up once we fumbled the kickoff today

Ron Swanson

It's a mix of both

Offense was never good, so it's hard to tell if they quit or not

But the defense definitely has quit at times. Not sure if its fatigue or simply not giving effort but they gave up once we fumbled the kickoff today
It’s the same story every game. The defense plays really well to start, then the offense has a bunch of turnovers and 3 & outs, and then the defense finally gives in and starts allowing a bunch of points.

I guess you could say they “gave up” almost every single game this year, but I don’t think that’s it.