• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Ex-TCU star KaVontae Turpin makes first social media post since arrest

FrogCop19

Seems a little bit over excited for an interview with a guy recently twice arrested for domestic violence.

Well, I would read it for that exact reason. One of two things would happen: he would profess his innocence like so many others, and I would love to hear his excuses, or he would come clean and hopefully start his road to redemption. I know that neither one of those is likely, as someone posted above any lawyer that let him open his mouth on ANY outlet should be disbarred.

I know it's not popular to wish an alleged abuser well on here (or most any other place, for that matter), and I hope that the young woman in this situation gets justice because of his abhorrent actions, but I also I hope he gets the help he needs to correct his path and get his life under control. Forget talent, forget TCU, forget the game of football, people can always improve their situation and learn from the past. I won't ever call it a mistake, because it wasn't, but people should be allowed to attempt to redeem themselves after suffering the consequences of a disastrous choice. In his case, it's two (that we're aware of), so that makes it less likely, but I will never root against a fellow human learning from those choices.

I am proud for Turpin to discover Christ as it is so important to all students at Texas Christian. We are all sinners. I hope he can do better in the future and he is of course already forgiven by the Lord.

TheFDN

Yeah, a quick googling brought up an old Fox Sports article about it. He told reporters he wasn't sure if Freeze was even enrolled at TCU any longer, and when asked if he'd be welcomed back to the program, Coach P said "Yep. Why not? He didn't do anything wrong".

There were rumors flying left and right about it, so I just shut it down and didn't try to make left from right personally because it was pretty clear dude was gone and not coming back.

https://www.foxsports.com/college-f...ike-freeze-curious-case-without-answer-091615

I thought he just wanted to ride his tractor instead of playing football.

MTfrog5

Star Telegram just got laughed at on ESPN First Take. Everyone knows how annoying Stephan A is and hates the Cowboys. They read in air “just in from the Star Telegram, Stephan A hates cowboy fans” they laugh for a couple minutes and then go on to say Breaking News JFK died. Good look for the paper with their crappy headlines

frogs9497

Many thanks! Interacting here is a help. Roommate helps when he is free.

6f7436ea183361a6b9922cc25a48ca3a.gif