• The KillerFrogs

Western Virgina vs TCU Prediction Thread.

MTfrog5

Gladney has the speed, experience and size to run with him but one on one, Sills wins. Must have help with him or he will pound us.
Has Gladney covered anyone in the slot this year? I can’t remeber what we did when Iowa State moved Butler to the slot. I really hope Gladney stays for his senior year

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Utter and complete annihilation. WVU scores at will. Early and often. Frogs roll over and try not to get injured.

WVU- 59
TCU- 3

The Frogs have no team morale to speak of. The effort on Saturday was good, but sporadic and at times ghastly. With no coherent blocking scheme, Collins will get battered. The Mule better be taking meaningful snaps in practice this week. On the defensive side, the unit seemed to be hunting together on the last KSU possession, but they were fully one-dimensional at that point. Both KU and KSU ran the ball all over us. The defense might hang on early, but won't be able to last while the offense blunders from punt to punt to turnover.

Stock the bar. It'll be a long one.

My only hope is this is a trap game for western Virgina since they beat Texas. If they overlook us we could keep it close. They just have too many weapons for us to win.

It's going to be a long-long day for TCU. A running clock would be blessing for this one.
WV = 58
TCU = 10
Still a ways to go before this season mercifully comes to end, can't get here soon enough.

LisaLT

I don't even want to hazard a guess on this one, but its likely that WVU wins by 3 or 4 scores. What I witnessed against KSU offensively speaking left a lot to be desired. Our O line...O O M M G G. I hope Collins is running sprints in practice this week to get prepared.

Unless WV commits a ridiculous amount of TO's or Will Grier goes out, I think we get an "L" next weekend.

Moose Stuff

Utter and complete annihilation. WVU scores at will. Early and often. Frogs roll over and try not to get injured.

WVU- 59
TCU- 3

The Frogs have no team morale to speak of. The effort on Saturday was good, but sporadic and at times ghastly. With no coherent blocking scheme, Collins will get battered. The Mule better be taking meaningful snaps in practice this week. On the defensive side, the unit seemed to be hunting together on the last KSU possession, but they were fully one-dimensional at that point. Both KU and KSU ran the ball all over us. The defense might hang on early, but won't be able to last while the offense blunders from punt to punt to turnover.

Stock the bar. It'll be a long one.

KSU had 47 rushes for 139 yards. Kansas had 38 rushes for 58 yards. For the math challenged that’s 85 rushes for 197 yards..... 2.3 YPC. It’s like some of you don’t even watch the games.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
KSU had 47 rushes for 139 yards. Kansas had 38 rushes for 58 yards. For the math challenged that’s 85 rushes for 197 yards..... 2.3 YPC. It’s like some of you don’t even watch the games.
It's like some of you can't see the forest for the trees.