• The KillerFrogs

Daily Oklahoman: Big 12 upset special: Take Kansas State over TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Daily Oklahoman: Big 12 upset special: Take Kansas State over TCU

by BERRY TRAMEL

Kansas State and TCU are among the nation’s most disappointing teams. Each has won a Big 12 championship this decade and contended for others. Both were among the teams mentioned as potential challengers to OU in the 2018 season.

But Saturday in Fort Worth, the Wildcats and Horned Frogs play with last place hanging in the balance. They are tied with Kansas for last place at 1-4. The loser moves to the brink of missing out on bowl eligibility.

Read more at https://newsok.com/article/5613856/ksu-tcu-battle-for-big-12-basement

Wexahu

Because Kansas State is an even bigger dumpster fire than we are? Do you even watch the games? I swear our fanbase is the biggest group of idiots on the planet this season.

KSU is really bad and probably has the worst skill position players in the league, but I’m still feeling we’re gonna have a hard time stopping them.

Jet Set Frog

Because Kansas State is an even bigger dumpster fire than we are? Do you even watch the games? I swear our fanbase is the biggest group of idiots on the planet this season.

giphy.gif

Moose Stuff

KSU is really bad and probably has the worst skill position players in the league, but I’m still feeling we’re gonna have a hard time stopping them.

Really good OL and RB going against a defense missing it’s 3 best players at stopping the run. J Johnson needs to play his ass off.

Pharm Frog

So you were thinking 3-5 for the Frogs to this point? If anyone watched KSU pound the [ Finebaum ] out of Okie Lite I think they could make a strong case that the eyeball test doesn’t exactly favor the finesse Frogs.

Moose Stuff

So you were thinking 3-5 for the Frogs to this point? If anyone watched KSU pound the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out of Okie Lite I think they could make a strong case that the eyeball test doesn’t exactly favor the finesse Frogs.

I watch a ton of college football and it’s hard for to come up with a team that has ever looked as bad as OSU did vs K St and then look as good as they did vs UT the next game.

Moose Stuff

I agree which is the only reason I have hope that maybe the Frogs can do something with the remaining games.

As stupid as it sounds considering the result I actually thought we played OK last week. Once again some bad play calls and turnovers took a potential multi TD win and turned it into a loss. You outgain the opponent by 200 yards and average close to 7 YPP and you’ve got no business losing.

LVH

So you were thinking 3-5 for the Frogs to this point? If anyone watched KSU pound the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out of Okie Lite I think they could make a strong case that the eyeball test doesn’t exactly favor the finesse Frogs.

The question was "Why are we favored"

If you think we are going to lose, fine. Fair enough, its not that much of a stretch.

But to ask "why are we favored" is stupid. Look at the statistical profiles of both teams. Then factor in the fact we are playing at home. If you still have to ask "why are we favored" after looking at both teams statistical profiles you're an idiot.

We are #69 in Total Offense, #28 in Total Defense

K State is #117 in Total Offense, #102 in Total Defense

"herrr durrr how are favorredddddd"

Last edited: