• The KillerFrogs

Rock Chalk Rock Bottom

sentcu

I mean it’s only rock bottom if you acknowledge it and head upwards. Not confident there will be a whole lot of introspection in the coming weeks. Could be wrong but given what we’ve rolled out week after week, I don’t think I am.

DelFrog

I've never seen a team that was so prone to turning the ball over, while at the same time be so inept at creating turnovers from their opponents.

smufrogger

I mean it’s only rock bottom if you acknowledge it and head upwards. Not confident there will be a whole lot of introspection in the coming weeks. Could be wrong but given what we’ve rolled out week after week, I don’t think I am.
Gary doesn’t believe in coaching changes.

sentcu

Gary doesn’t believe in coaching changes.
I don’t even think in season coaching changes would solve anything. My point was just if you think this is rock bottom, I hope you’re right because with the lack of urgency shown by this staff this season, I could see this going much deeper.

Strat Frog

There are always folks on this forum that like to downplay the ugly. Or pretend it didn’t happen. But there’s no sugar coating this loss, boys and girls. It’s horrible, and telling. Something must be done. People at the top are paid a lot of $$, and today’s result is wholly unacceptable. Period. Frog Nation has an unequivocal right to be angry... and we are.

Horny4TCU

Does Gary take a sabbatical after this season?

He buried his parents. Over looked Turpin's arrest. And just lost to KU. I would need to take a serious look at myself, if this was happening to me.