• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

FrogLifeYo

This zone BS is allowing a RB to run around in space all day...it’s the same [ Finebaum ] he allowed ever RB for OU to do...Let Wallow spy that little SOB

LVH

Offense keeps coming back and defense keeps getting beat.

That is Gary’s defense. That’s how.

So let me get this straight

Our WR dropping balls that hit them right in the mitts is the WR coaches fault

Defensive players in position to make a play who wiff is Gary's fault

Got it

There are plenty of coaching mishaps today to pick on, but sometimes the players need to be held accountable

BABYFACE

Seriously, how do continue to go with 3 lineman rush. Never have liked a 3 man rush. There might be an argument ran a 3-4 where both DE’s are built like DT’s with speed. Collier is the only one that fits that mold. Put in another DT and let Bethley wreck havoc.

Horny4TCU

If we can hang with WVU, I'll be shocked. Might have another OU type experience.

Back to KU, what happened to GP making amazing second half adjustments?

Moose Stuff

Got it

There are plenty of coaching mishaps today to pick on, but sometimes the players need to be held accountable

I’d like to think GP would have a 2nd half answer for Kansas. They’ve basically driven it at will all half.

Pharm Frog

Got it

Held accountable by coaches and long before game day

LVH

Could it be bad coaching?

The only coaching mistake in that last Kansas drive was the blitz on that long 2nd and 10 screen pass they had. I don't even know if it was so much of a mistake as it was Kansas simply having the perfect play called against it

Dogfrog

Got it

Gary is the defensive coordinator / head coach. Highly paid to have his vaunted defense step up and win games. It’s called accountability.

This is an abortion we are watching!

Words I thought I would never type we have to score to beat Kansas in football, but not too fast or they will come back and beat us.