• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

Moose Stuff

There is a reason teams put their best recruiters as WR coaches. Because they don't do anything. Seriously there isn't much to coach.

I played WR. Basically all they do is teach technique at the line of scrimmage and how to run routes properly in conjunction with the plays. Which isn't rocket science. WR is an easy position to play. Get open, catch the ball. Doesn't require coaching.

I never played WR for a day in my life but this seems like an over simplification.

TCURiggs

Two first down drops are not the fault of the offensive coordinator or anyone else except the players.

In fairness to Stewart, that was quite possibly the biggest duck of a throw I've ever seen from a D-I QB. That drop was somewhat understandable. Meeking's, on the other hand...

There is a reason teams put their best recruiters as WR coaches. Because they don't do anything. Seriously there isn't much to coach.

I played WR. Basically all they do is teach technique at the line of scrimmage and how to run routes properly in conjunction with the plays. Which isn't rocket science. WR is an easy position to play. Get open, catch the ball. Doesn't require coaching.
That is obviously an oversimplification but agree that we are doing a good job of not coaching them.