• The KillerFrogs

Robinson to have surgery

CountryFrog

I feel bad for Shawn, but I’m pretty excited for Mike Collins. The kid gave up a free Ivy League education, and a guaranteed starting role for what was likely the rest of his career for a small shot at big time college football. There were a lot of schools that would have taken him where he had a much clearer path to being a starter, but he chose TCU despite the likely competition bc he was bought into TCU, had confidence in his ability, and wasn’t going to let any amount of competition scare him away from choosing the school and football program he was most impressed with.

I hope Robinson heals up and gets to compete for the starting role next fall, but I’m also really, really excited to see what Collins is capable of when he gets to take first team reps in practice and prepare as the starter.
I think a lot of people are excited to see what he can do.

And as soon as he makes a bad throw against Kansas then half the board will be screaming for Taye Barber to play QB.

matmoo123

My bad. I thought it was DK. Still one of my favorite plays of all time.

Clearly you’re not watching Peach Bowl highlights these days to relive happier days of TCU football... If you watch 1st half Peach Bowl (+first 3 minutes of Q3) and second half of first Alamo Bowl, it will really cheer you up.

4 Oaks Frog

Pretty sure that was McFarland. Kindred had an interception of Wallace on the sideline
Correct it was McFarland with the interception in the end zone. Kindred intercepted Wallace on the third play of the game. Two plays later, it was Green catching a double pass in the end zone form a person whose name I can’t say...yes, that guy. We wrecked Bo Wallace the entire game. It was a thing of beauty...
GO FROGS!
BEAT ou!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

MTfrog5

Correct it was McFarland with the interception in the end zone. Kindred intercepted Wallace on the third play of the game. Two plays later, it was Green catching a double pass in the end zone form a person whose name I can’t say...yes, that guy. We wrecked Bo Wallace the entire game. It was a thing of beauty...
GO FROGS!
BEAT ou!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!
Nope. That was Hackett. Kindred was later in the game but before McFarland’s pick 6