• The KillerFrogs

Regarding Turpin

Moose Stuff

That was dumb, but... How was the person being dragged? There will still be evidence. Bruised arms/wrists, pulled out hair, etc...

I’m just saying she wouldn’t have scrapes all over her body as the image of someone being dragged across the parking lot suggests. “Dragged” is open to interpretation.

riffram2011

So, saw this on twitter, but this from the New Mexico arrest....quite bad. If we knew something and didn't kick him off then...

Attachments

• DqIT2PjX0AI9eqT.jpg
    DqIT2PjX0AI9eqT.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 139
While a little rain will unavoidably fall upon every college team....the deluge of mishaps that the Frogs

have endured this season has been more in the form of a massive tsunami...aka...a (censor) Storm!

Moose Stuff

So, saw this on twitter, but this from the New Mexico arrest....quite bad. If we knew something and didn't kick him off then...

Hard to say that’s “quite bad” without knowing the circumstances. Could easily have been minor enough to warrant internal punishment and nothing else. I can think of maybe one instance under GP where something got swept under the rug and as far as I know there was never an arrest in that particular incident.

Wexahu

And ultimately, if KT really was at fault for even some of this stuff in NM, trying to keep a kid like this on the team and playing (no suspension at all?) usually ends up not helping you win games anyway. There's some indirect negative consequences that end up infiltrating the team to some degree, I strongly believe that.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
did you factor in that drew davison "wrote" the article and it is very possible he just simply copied and pasted everything he found from social media and the internet on this situation?
I would lean towards that if this was about a QB controversy or recruiting news. But this is an awfully serious topic to be reckless with one's journalistic career, simply out of laziness or an effort to be first.

But to your point, sure I guess there's a chance it's all BS. Wanna lay some money on it?

jake102

And ultimately, if KT really was at fault for even some of this stuff in NM, trying to keep a kid like this on the team and playing (no suspension at all?) usually ends up not helping you win games anyway. There's some indirect negative consequences that end up infiltrating the team to some degree, I strongly believe that.

Have to admit I'm pretty surprised about the NM thing. Feel like GP needs to be preparing for that one

riffram2011

Hard to say that’s “quite bad” without knowing the circumstances. Could easily have been minor enough to warrant internal punishment and nothing else. I can think of maybe one instance under GP where something got swept under the rug and as far as I know there was never an arrest in that particular incident.

True, I'm not jumping to conclusions just yet on this one. Kids can be sneaky and keep things from people. But in the public, it does not look good. Which is often just as important. I hope I'm wrong and am worrying about nothing.

Wexahu

Again, depends on what he did. Damage to property and battery could literally be almost anything, many of which are beyond minor. We also don’t know if was found guilty of any of it. I’d be SHOCKED and severely disappointed if it was something bad and GP let it pass.

I'm not so sure. Why not just be open about, if it wasn't that big a deal and it was just minor property damage then we'll know it wasn't that big a deal and it was just minor property damage. Given what came out this morning though, I think playing the super secrecy, none-of-anyone's-business card might not be appropriate.

If it's all handled in house, how is anyone supposed to know what happened?

Brog

TCU usually does a greatTCU usually does a great job of getting out front on situations like this. They keep it as transparent as possible, and I say as possible because privacy laws prohibit them saying too much. Honestly, it’s really none of her business as to why somebody get suspended. It’s more important to me to know that we have a coach who is willing to suspend players in order to keep the ship afloat. Some coaches won’t do that and will sweep the situation under the rug.

As for Turpin, I would hope that is soon as he gets his thing legally settled, but he goes out and gets a job at 7-Eleven or someplace, anyplace, because his future in football is over. Although I guess he could play for art Briles in Italy

Eight

I'm not so sure. Why not just be open about, if it wasn't that big a deal and it was just minor property damage then we'll know it wasn't that big a deal and it was just minor property damage. Given what came out this morning though, I think playing the super secrecy, none-of-anyone's-business card might not be appropriate.

If it's all handled in house, how is anyone supposed to know what happened?

curious as to why this should be handle in a public manner?

does tcu publicly announce such things for other scholarship holders or their general student population?