• The KillerFrogs

Anyone see the issues in 236?

Shorty

Does anyone want to admit on here to being the fat dude in black cargo shorts and TCU jacket in 236 today? I'd love to hear your justification for threatening physical violence against a female OU fan and calling her a [ hundin] for cheering in "your" stadium.

Eight

Does anyone want to admit on here to being the fat dude in black cargo shorts and TCU jacket in 236 today? I'd love to hear your justification for threatening physical violence against a female OU fan and calling her a [ hundin] for cheering in "your" stadium.

wait, wait wait shorty......you expect us to believe they make black cargo shorts when everyone knows they don't even make jackets in black

Pharm Frog

In years past, certain OU females would have appreciated just being threatened with physical violence. And no, I’m not condoning what this [ Arschloch] apparently did (and wore)

AustinFrog

I do. You might want to know the entire story before you make judgement. This female was leaning over and screaming in a loud very high pitched screech. I ask her to please stop. I also explained to her that due to an injury, that resulted in a purple heart, that I have a damaged ear and that her screams at a high pitch actually caused me pain. I ask again, and again, and again. She actually laughed about it. I started leaning forward in my seat to get away from her but each time I leaned back, more screams and more pain. Finally after 3 1/2 quarters I snapped.

Shorty

I do. You might want to know the entire story before you make judgement. This female was leaning over and screaming in a loud very high pitched screech. I ask her to please stop. I also explained to her that due to an injury, that resulted in a purple heart, that I have a damaged ear and that her screams at a high pitch actually caused me pain. I ask again, and again, and again. She actually laughed about it. I started leaning forward in my seat to get away from her but each time I leaned back, more screams and more pain. Finally after 3 1/2 quarters I snapped.
I was close enough to catch the blow up but not to notice any of the preceeding. It was a bad look just seeing that part but since you're willing to own up to it I believe you felt justified or at least have an explanation.

OU fans are either the best or the worst. There's no in between. When they played here two years ago these 3 dooshnozzles behind us were talking [ Finebaum ] about the program, the stadium, the fans, Fort Worth, you name it. There were being loud and obnoxious. One guy was dipping and some splashed on me...I turned around and said something but I've had a confrontational streak in my past and my wife is always afraid I'm going to start a brawl so I remained calm. If my wife weren't there I would have punched the dude.

Well, after 2.5 quarters of this my wife couldn't take any more. She stood up on the bench, turned around and laid into them. She would have made a sailor blush. She ended it with "so get your ass out of here...go find somewhere else to sit...and get rid if that nasty [ Finebaum ] (meaning the dip and spit bottle)" and she knocked it out of his hands. Landed all over his boots and pants leg. She got good cheer from the crowd.

She's been to one game since. She just can't handle the opposing fans anymore.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
OU fans are either the best or the worst. There's no in between. When they played here two years ago these 3 dooshnozzles behind us were talking [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about the program, the stadium, the fans, Fort Worth, you name it. There were being loud and obnoxious. One guy was dipping and some splashed on me...I turned around and said something but I've had a confrontational streak in my past and my wife is always afraid I'm going to start a brawl so I remained calm. If my wife weren't there I would have punched the dude.

Well, after 2.5 quarters of this my wife couldn't take any more. She stood up on the bench, turned around and laid into them. She would have made a sailor blush. She ended it with "so get your ass out of here...go find somewhere else to sit...and get rid if that nasty [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] (meaning the dip and spit bottle)" and she knocked it out of his hands. Landed all over his boots and pants leg. She got good cheer from the crowd.

She's been to one game since. She just can't handle the opposing fans anymore.

I think she and I would be friends.