• The KillerFrogs

Can someone explain to me Sewo over Anderson....

y2kFrog

Anderson was riding the bike, and doing all the things you see running backs do who are fighting leg injuries. He just looks less explosive this year too. I have no inside info, just my observation from the crowd.

Ron Swanson

once again there just might be more than what is apparent to those outside the program
I think we all know that. The only thing there is no question at all about in this situation is that there is something going on that those of us outside the program are unaware of.

The question is what? Does anyone know? Can anyone shed any light on this?

Eight

there are a few certainties about the tcu football program especially during the season

first, only one coaches speaks to the press and that is gary. who was the last oc that was available to the press during the season

second, gary is going to ramble and talk about a variety of subjects but you are not going to get clear and concise answers on these subject matters

third, no media outlet that covers tcu is going to put out any information that isn't approved by gary.

finally, the people who have true access and truly do know the answer aren't going to burn someone's trust

Pharm Frog

Meacham spoke one time that I can remember. Only reason I remember is because we had been posting about developing assistants for head coaching and I had been listening to Riley and Stoops do their weekly pressers in OK. And then lo and behold there was Meach doing one interview. Only one I ever heard and it wasn’t much. I don’t think the press people even knew what they should ask.

Ron Swanson

Meacham spoke one time that I can remember. Only reason I remember is because we had been posting about developing assistants for head coaching and I had been listening to Riley and Stoops do their weekly pressers in OK. And then lo and behold there was Meach doing one interview. Only one I ever heard and it wasn’t much. I don’t think the press people even knew what they should ask.
I remember that as well

Horny4TCU

Can't be shifty if you don't get blocks. Don't need blocks if run like a bull dozer. Only problem is the bull dozer can't run all game long.

Chico Dusty

I’m curious about the helicopter parenting - not questioning the validity of it. Just curious how that came out? Wish I had more to add. My only thought is that he’s not 100%, but the report of his parents requesting more carries - and to Ron’s point kinda debunks that. Truly confusing and frustrating.

Punter1

I coached HS football for 13 years and the only time I had a problem with helicopter parents who wanted their kid to play more...was when their kid wasn't the better player.

I had only time where I played the inferior kid and when his parents came to me...I was like, I'm glad you came to talk and I'm pissed too he's not playing and here's why and let's all try to get it fixed because he wont listen to me.

Point being...DA's parents have every right to be pissed and request a meeting and hopefully the meeting will lead towards some progress. To Eight's point we are never gonna know why he isnt playing. GP wont say, his assistants dont talk and our reporters wont ask.