• The KillerFrogs

Baseball this weekend....

Eight

Who am I kidding. A gay man at a sorority function would score more than the football team.

you know this from actual experience or just being metaphorical

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that-gif-3.gif

flyfishingfrog

Really liking the left side of our infield - both in the field and at the plate today

Got some guys that want to hit hard this year and look capable of doing it so far

Eight

Really liking the left side of our infield - both in the field and at the plate today

Got some guys that want to hit hard this year and look capable of doing it so far

so were these different guys from last year or the guys from last year simply improved over the off-season

flyfishingfrog

so were these different guys from last year or the guys from last year simply improved over the off-season
I wasn't there the entire time but when I was - basically we only had 3 returning starts playing - Watson in left, Rizer moved to Right and Humphreys behind the plate. Lodolo went 3 and then Sloan was in when I left in the 5th.

So the entire infield was new JUCO guys.

Eight

I wasn't there the entire time but when I was - basically we only had 3 returning starts playing - Watson in left, Rizer moved to Right and Humphreys behind the plate. Lodolo went 3 and then Sloan was in when I left in the 5th.

So the entire infield was new JUCO guys.

thanks for the info.

watson in left field does fit your description. would like to see josh continue last year.

all new infield possibly is interesting.

Moose Stuff

I think you’re looking at four at most of the starting nine being returners and the possibility that not all returning starters will be starters this year. The new guys are gonna be all JUCO guys with the possible exception of Porter Brown.