• The KillerFrogs

What are YOU doing differently to help?

SnoSki

Eating Whataburger and Going 0-12 》》 Eating In and Out Burger and winning Natty..
I love whataburger and eat it almost weekly, but,

No no no no never never never never no never never no never

Go somewhere else for your sports talk sir

FrogCop19

What I am doing differently? Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time
c55c9a0b3fc244b583412646e66e604412ffaef24e8e5d2e6af88979286f0899.jpg

SnoSki

Last week, I got my #2 with cheese, bacon,and grilled jalapenos on Texas Toast instead of a bun. Sorry, guys. I'm going back to my go-to pregame meal in 2014, which was an A1 Think and Hearty meal. Whataburger brought it back last week, so I'll be getting one this Saturday.
This is what I’m talking about!

frognutz

People, this is a serious post about a serious problem affecting some seriously hard working athletes we support.

We are in a funk on offense. The bad juju was not shaken off by a mere bye week. This is a case of Grade A FUBAR juju, and its effects are pervasive: injuries, bad execution, fumbles, picks, etc.

It requires our help with OU coming to town.

What are you doing to break us out of this funk?

If you’re a whataburger addict, try In-n-Out for a week (I didn’t say this will be easy). If you never talk to Pam the receptionist, today is your day to chat her up. If you prefer folding to wadding, try the wad. Jugband, I’d you’re out there, could you drive up to Waco and drop off a load a few weeks early?

This is an emergency people and we all need to do our part.

b45e77e8896a1bf5713754bc10a2508c.jpg

Maybe drinking more. Other than that I don't know. Not spending any more money or free time to watch this [ Finebaum ] show. This season apparently is an extension of a training camp.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

I have been foolishly thinking that my TCU sneakers (that I usually use for baseball) wouldn't affect anything. I wore them to the Alamo Bowl and so I figured they must be fine. Nope. Getting the customized purple Doc Marten boots back out. My feet hurt like hell by the end of the day, but the boots have better mojo.

CountryFrog

Last week, I got my #2 with cheese, bacon,and grilled jalapenos on Texas Toast instead of a bun. Sorry, guys. I'm going back to my go-to pregame meal in 2014, which was an A1 Think and Hearty meal. Whataburger brought it back last week, so I'll be getting one this Saturday.
Love the A1 burger!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I have been foolishly thinking that my TCU sneakers (that I usually use for baseball) wouldn't affect anything. I wore them to the Alamo Bowl and so I figured they must be fine. Nope. Getting the customized purple Doc Marten boots back out. My feet hurt like hell by the end of the day, but the boots have better mojo.
Well I’ll know you when I see you.

Mean Purple

Well, last week I tried the "beat [opponent]" bit from last year as we got ready for Tech last week. Saw how well that turned out.

So I got nothing.