• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Season Tickets

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
According to the Go Frogs season ticket available map, there are only 16 season tickets left to buy before the arena is sold out for the season. Most of those are singles. That is truly amazing when you think about how far we have come in a very short time.
If somebody wants to buy me 2 seats, I will be there every game.

Considering the quality of our coaching staff, our current roster and recruiting class....it's understandable

that expectations would be so high.

Purp

According to the Go Frogs season ticket available map, there are only 16 season tickets left to buy before the arena is sold out for the season. Most of those are singles. That is truly amazing when you think about how far we have come in a very short time.
Football fans need something positive to cheer for this fall so more bought basketball tix.

atofrog

Contributor

Great times for TCU basketball! Should be a lot of fun this year. Thanks for everyone’s support!

Go Frogs!

atofrog

Contributor
Hey Ato... are there mini packs? I live in Dallas, so I’d love to go to some home games, but definitely can’t make over half especially weeknight games.

Good question. But we will not have mini plans due to the large number of full season packages being sold.

We will have a limited number of non-conference single game tickets available to purchase online at GoFrogs.com starting at 8am on Nov 3. Big 12 single games will begin at 8am on Dec 15. Again, the quantities will be extremely limited but I expect to have some for all games. Log on early as they will go fast.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!