• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Radiers vs Horned Frogs

dawg

THis team is soft. And if he starts saying the " I don't coach that side of the ball" garbage, time for more changes.

Exactly. You’d never hear Saben day that nonsense. Our C-USA and MWC teams could never be called “soft.” Patterson needs to find his sack and take charge.

I wish I could think of some original insight to add, but I'm too depressed for rational thought. This is 1970s football I'm seeing out there -- and I saw the original. Only difference is that the players are bigger and faster. Same lack of killer instinct. Same stupid penalties and turnovers. Something is toxic about this team. Has the game truly passed Gary by? Is he no longer able to keep up with younger coaches who know all his plays and tendencies?

This one will hurt for a long-long time. It may have marked a pivotal event in our program's history. If we couldn't beat Tech tonight, I don't see us beating anyone else this year except KU and maybe KSU. No bowl. Recruiting drop-off almost guaranteed, and when was the last time any of our super recruits lived up to his hype anyway?

This team has lost its will to win and can't get it back..

East Coast

Tier 1
1) there has to be a tremendous difference between SR and Collins because our QB looks to be mentally struggling and regressing
2) We miss Cordel terribly. Was he making the line calls? Lots of missed assignments tonight
3) Our D has always given up a couple big plays a game. Overall they have been fine.
4) What the heck is going on with the punting??
5) Turpin looks very frustrated with both our QB and play calling

We have 9 days to get straightened out. We have now lost 3 games all of which we could have won and 2 we should have.

Mean Purple

Patterson saying only 1 guy to blame on radio. Himself. Well, yes. If you are the HC and don't pay attention to the reality on offense...

QB should have been benched. Cover for him all you want, but it has not even been average play.

Sonny Side Up

I spent a boatload of emotional capital on this program, having survived the Shofner Era. I am so proud of what TCU football has become Let’s get behind these kids and not allow ourselves to forget from where we have come. Yes, nasty loss, but we have to rally behind our kids.

Mean Purple

And honestly, this is part of the problem. GP doesn't give a flying [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about the offense. Last I checked the HEAD coach was responsible for everything,

When the defense spends most of the game on the field, yes, they are going to give up plays. But when they make 90 percent of them, then no, it is not on them. It is on the offense that has not aggression and does not bring it every play.

TCUWIN

Patterson says they need to find a way to get back in the win column. How about managing your offensive coaches. Figure out what they are doing during film sessions. Let the students script plays for a quarter...can it be worse that cumbie's work?