• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Radiers vs Horned Frogs

Horny 4 Life

The quarterback position is the worst I've seen. the coaching is terrible. their third string qb is better than anything we can put out there. our team never comes to play. patterson can blame this on losing to a big non-conference team all he wants, but this coaching staff is not able to get them up to play nor prepare them to play a game. loses still coming to OSU, OU, WVU and Baylor. This is embarrassing and unbelievably bad. patterson needs to be a head coach and get this offense straightened out. Call for Collins to play and yet he still didn't get in. what is going on in this football program?

I have no doubt that CGP will pin some of this nonsensical season on that game. It's sad, really.

FrogLifeYo

We have to be -20 in turnover margin on the year..This is the most poorly coached offense in the GP era and consequently probably a top 5 offense in talent. No discipline, no heart, no rhythm, just terrible..If people want to throw shade at SR, I get it but there’s a guy that sits in the booth who’s job it is to teach 4 Stars how to play smart, execute with discipline, and protect the ball.

BleedNPurple

My brother shot me a note - Collins putting his helmet on - I told him yes, he’ll get in when the game is over. Stupid poorly played game on all ends

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
Pin this one on the coaches. We have been broken for a few games now and the lack of adjustments are frustrating to say the least.

The offensive play calling reminds me of.... Schultz.

jake102

So frustrating. Just so many things wrong with this team right now and if anything we’re getting worse.

This team is just awful at this point

Defense can carry some weight but that’s it

Robinson is awful, OL is worse, WRs are mediocre, RBs suddenly suck. Punters blow. Kicker is mediocre

dawg

I am actually proud of SR for trying to make something happen despite being constantly under pressure. Cumbie’s play calling is a legit clown show.

The [ Finebaum ] show that is our offensive line isn’t helping, either. Kid’s trying, but the game clearly looks too fast for him right now. Maybe he’ll be good or great, but he’s regressing every week. Sitting and watching a week or a half may help.

dawg

Pin this one on the coaches. We have been broken for a few games now and the lack of adjustments are frustrating to say the least.

The offensive play calling reminds me of.... Schultz.

Schultz > Cumbie at this point. Hell, Anderson/Burns > Cumbie at this point.

Sonny Side Up

I’m always the optimist. But this requires me to exorcise the dread I have that regardless of our game plan we have to factor in 4 turnovers. The teams I cheered for in the mid 70s weren’t very good, but they did their best to protect the object of the game. Shameful. You want to be considered a Top 25 program, explain the football essentials to the team.

Mean Purple

Everyone, every player, every coach, starting with GP, needs to run bleachers tomorrow until they puke. Because that was absolutely scheissing pathetic. Getting your fudge packed by Texas Tech’s defense...
THis team is soft.

I don't want to hear anything about Rose Bowls, Peach Bowls, etc. This staff his horrible.
Either bench the players not doing well, fire the assistants not coaching well … or make changes across the board.
This is pathetic.

And if he starts saying the " I don't coach that side of the ball" garbage, time for more changes.