• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech Press Conference

Slomo37

Preparing for all 3 QBs - they are not changing their game plan.

Lost play sheet by Leach - That is awesome. I've never done anything like that before. We go through trash at facility to make sure. I look for GoPros inside.

I've had coaches from other staffs that have hired construction guys that film practices. I've never been that smart. I'm not a good poker player.

We have a shredder for scripts and play sheets.

What’s all this about??

Thanks for the rundown btw.

Purpletoad

The cowboys question was related to the article on the Cowboys that Gil wrote. Specifically, Gil quoted Gary from the past about having to take chances in road games. He referred to Gary going for it in big games on the road...then gave specific examples that worked and didn't work. The article was critical of Garretts decision to punt in overtime in the other teams territory.

WhatTheFrog

The Leach "fake play sheet" IS pretty awesome. Kudos to him for that! I still love that dude.

The questions about the Cowboys is pretty lame. Who cares? This is college ball.

Sorry to GMFP about his parents. That has to suck. Hard.

Do we call the new rule the "TCU rule"? If the teams don't want to account for every player on the field, is that our fault?

jake102

There was just a big article on the Leach thing late last week or early this week, so it was pretty topical.

I could come up with 50+ questions that are either related to the prior games TCU has played this season or about upcoming games this season and the roster. I don't give two [ Finebaum ]s about some Mike Leach trick that he did 20 years ago that was covered on College GameDay and on the front page of ESPN.

netty2424

I could come up with 50+ questions that are either related to the prior games TCU has played this season or about upcoming games this season and the roster. I don't give two [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]s about some Mike Leach trick that he did 20 years ago that was covered on College GameDay and on the front page of ESPN.
They’ve all been beaten into submission.