• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Cyclones vs Horned Frogs

HFrog1999

giphy.gif

Losing that game ripped the heart out of the team. They thought they were hot [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] and played like it, and now they’ve lost a heartbreaker to OSU and a beating to Texas. They’re just not there mentally, and it shows.
I think you are on to something. There’s a lot of standing around looking at each other. Summers and Sewo excluded, probably a few others

LVH

Another reason CGP doesn’t want to play those games

What do the 2004, 2007, 2013 and 2016 seasons have in common?

They were, in my opinion, our 4 worst seasons under Patterson, and all of them involved early season games against big opponents where we blew leads and lost.

Games like that, which you lose, can really derail a season from a psychological standpoint

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Kickoff (12:10 2Q) - Turpin still not back in... Barber and Demercado back deep... fielded by Barger at the 5 and taken out to the 17

TX_Krötenechse

I have been on the Shawn train for two years, but at this point something needs to be done about the turnovers. He has been directly and solely responsible for how many? 5? 6? Collins is also inexperienced and is going to play like it, but if he can make handoffs consistently and hold onto the ball when sacked then give him a shot.