• The KillerFrogs

Current odds for the remainder of our games

dawg

I've yet to watch Kansas this year, I just assume they're terrible. I have watched Kansas State though and from what I could see, they have almost no skill position talent. I think we're seeing the beginning of what is going to be a very dark period for KSU football, their days of being an above average football team are over IMO.

If it's indeed the downside of his career, The Purple Wizard's feats of wizardry are beyond description. He has 40.15% of the wins in their history (his winning percentage is nearly 67%, without him it's just under 36%).

mc1502

I've watched some of Kansas. They have been creating a lot of turnovers on defense and looked salty against crap teams. Pooka Williams is a weapon on offense. Their defense fell apart against Baylor though so they are still lacking the talent to challenge any decent teams.
Guess that leaves us in great shape, being that we never turn the ball over.

H0RNEDFR0G

I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point. We can win or lose any game on our schedule depending on how well we show up and execute. I believe this team is capable of finishing at 10-2, but wouldn't be shocked by 6-6.