• The KillerFrogs

UT and Tech in Top 25?

Dusty

We play like the last two weeks, ie second half turnovers and miscues and Tech will beat us. Iowa State will too.
The real problem is, our staring QB, Robinson, is the worst of the four Big12 Texas teams QB's. All of the starting QB's are sophs or freshs, that does not bode well for TCU for this season or the next two seasons either. Its going to be a very long season.

King of Fun

Are you saying Texas (Tech) is back?
No, I'm just saying they shouldn't be over looked. I feel like most TCU fans pretty quickly write them off. As I've said, Patterson has loss to lesser Tech teams.

I could be saying something completely different Saturday night if they [ Finebaum ] the bed against WVU, but at the time of this post, they're getting better, and fast.

I try to keep the purple glasses off when evaluating conference foes and look at them in a non biased way. Just my observations.

Bob

The real problem is, our staring QB, Robinson, is the worst of the four Big12 Texas teams QB's. All of the starting QB's are sophs or freshs, that does not bode well for TCU for this season or the next two seasons either. Its going to be a very long season.
Nothing worse than a staring QB. Must have learned that from Kenny.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
No, I'm just saying they shouldn't be over looked. I feel like most TCU fans pretty quickly write them off. As I've said, Patterson has loss to lesser Tech teams.

I could be saying something completely different Saturday night if they [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] the bed against WVU, but at the time of this post, they're getting better, and fast.

I try to keep the purple glasses off when evaluating conference foes and look at them in a non biased way. Just my observations.
you-missed-the-joke-misses-dog-throwing-things-gif-animation.gif

FrogLifeYo

We need to get our [ Finebaum ] together on Offense..Even without the turnovers we are far from explosive. I’m not buying UT has that great of a defense and once OSU adjusted to us we weren’t all that effective. I think our def can keep us in games but we have to be able to put scoreboard pressure on teams

BedfordFrog68

I could be saying something completely different Saturday night if they [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] the bed against WVU, but at the time of this post, they're getting better, and fast.

The modern-era (post SWC) record between Tech and TCU is 4-4....

FrogLifeYo

I like TT this weekend to give WVU the business...WV has not even played anyone yet....KState and Tenn are both beyond terrible and their one decent game against NC St was cancelled.. They are going to Lubbock and the Red Rash are feeling good about themselves

Chongo94

Yeah I honestly don’t think West Virginia is as good as people seem to be making them out to be. Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Tech come out with a win this weekend. We’ll see what happens.