• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Patterson Hopes Big Crowd Shows For Iowa State Game

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Patterson Hopes Big Crowd Shows For Iowa State Game

By JEREMY CLARK

TCU hopes to land back in the win column after suffering their second defeat of the season this past weekend at Texas. The losses have come in back-to-back games against top 25 opponents and the losses already equal the amount of losses the Frogs had in 2017 during the regular season.

The Frogs face Iowa State this weekend as they return to Amon G. Carter Stadium for the first time since the 2018 opener against Southern. For those that don’t recall when that took place, by the time the Frogs take the field on Saturday, it will have been four long weeks since they’ve played at home.

TCU head coach Gary Patterson hopes to see a big crowd from Frog fans. The coach admits a nice home crowd gives his team an extra boost; something they will need against the 1-2 Cyclones. Iowa State defeated the Frogs last season in Ames; 14-7.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...-big-home-crowd-against-Iowa-State-122446885/

Big Frog II

I'll be there.

Most of the seats sat aside for Iowa State fans have been returned. TCU needs to come up with a plan to sell these seats at a special price to fill the stadium when a visitor does not use all of their allotment.

bronco

I'll be there.

Most of the seats sat aside for Iowa State fans have been returned. TCU needs to come up with a plan to sell these seats at a special price to fill the stadium when a visitor does not use all of their allotment.
Does anyone know if the Big 12 policy on visitor tickets is a set number per school r is it based on a percentage of stadium size? If we allot 5,000 per visitor that is over 10% of capacity.

Big Frog II

Schools like Iowa State, WVU, and Kansas will not use their 3000 seat allotment. We need to have a plan in place to sell these tickets to fill those seats. There are generally not great seats, so you could sell them at a discount without complaints.

Armadillo

I'll come up if anyone gives me sweet CLUB SEATS!!!!! 2 please!

PM now to hand those sweet Club Seats over!!

/sarcasm

But I wish.

Last edited: