• The KillerFrogs

Smh Gary

TRF51

That entire drive was bad, no sense of urgency, it is almost like he thought we were only down by 1 score. We bled the clock down.

f_399

Maybe he really just needs to stick to the defense and leave all the offensive calls to the OC?

Don't mean it in a bad way, he is truly gifted at coaching the defense. It's probably the only thing that is consistent.

Our offense, although benefiting more from better recruiting, has its ups and downs.

Smooth42

Love Gary but this was a very eye opening decision. I did not drive up from Houston to watch him quit like that! Granted it was a very slim chance, but to just give up to protect the score or whatever is a shot to the team, the alumni and the entire fan base. Gary - we want to go for a win! We are not here to keep it close. unreal.

McFroggin

He did it to protect his defense..Notice I said HIS defense. Kicking it away lessened the likelihood he would give up more points..He has done this several times in the past. The stats matter to him

Then he shouldn’t be the head coach. His job is to win games, not baby the defense.

2percent

Love Gary but this was a very eye opening decision. I did not drive up from Houston to watch him quit like that! Granted it was a very slim chance, but to just give up to protect the score or whatever is a shot to the team, the alumni and the entire fan base. Gary - we want to go for a win! We are not here to keep it close. unreal.

At that point it really didn’t matter. Protect your guys and live to fight another day. No way we were winning this game.

LOL. Get over yourself. Gary made a bad decision. It wasn’t his first and it won’t be his last.