• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Longhorns vs #REJECTS

mc1502

I texted my friend “Patterson punting there is the worst coaching decsision I have ever seen Patterson make in the pst 15 years.” I stand by that comment. Totally inexcusable. Just trying to save face and not lose by 3 TDs instead of trying to win.

GP punting wasn't about trying to win, it was about trying to limit the points his defense gave up. He's done that several times over the years.

Mean Purple

Patterson signals he quit on this game again! Another season of punting to end the game early. Fun season. Can’t wait to hear how he won’t blame the coaches for poor planning.
OC has to answer for this.
So did Meach help game plan when he was here? Because offense has not been as consistent since he left.

TCUWIN

Good thing is with Texas winning twice against two over rated top 25 teams, they appear to be back and the conference will not get its champion into the playoffs. Good luck to OU or WVU in the playoffs. Sorry you will get destroyed by Alabama!

LVH

And they will play each other and maybe twice. Dumb Big 12 system. How often does a team run unscathed through the Big 12? Will need it to happen AND hope the right team wins the champ game

I still don't understand it

Don't see a team running the table in the Big 12 this year to be honest. I could easy see a log jam of 2 or 3 loss teams