• The KillerFrogs

Hazing

BABYFACE

Seriously what is the point of hazing? To build "brotherhood"? So "brotherhood" can't be built through normal means that don't involve abuse? It has to be done by abusing pledges?

Who the scheiss would want to be involved in a group that forces you to be abused in order to join?

How much of a pathetic [ muschi ] do you have to be to tolerate abuse and hazing from people above you just so you can build "brotherhood" and fit in.

Sounds like a bunch of [ muschi ] beta males who can't get friends the real way, so they put themselves through torment and abuse to get there instead.

You must have never played baseball. It was one practical joke after another. That was just HS. I imagine there arepretty good stories from college and pro players.

Tom Brown

The redpots (a bonfire thing) in my dorm made the freshman line up at 4am and pass a rot gut whiskey bottle down the line several times until it was gone. Then they gave us axes and had us cut down trees in the hot sun all day. After it was over, they pulled twinkies out of their helmets (everybody wore WW2-era army helmet liners...don’t ask), where they’d been all day, and made us eat them. Frankly, vodka and guac doesn’t sound so bad.

Sounds fun. Sign me up.

Tom Brown

I passed out in a stall in Dallas Alley. Me and and bud meet some British gals at the piano bar and they had invited us back to their hotel room, but dumbazz me told them to wait a few as I made a trip to the restroom. That is when it all went wrong. Woke up in the stall after all the clubs had closed and my buddy couldn’t find me.

I regret to this day that I missed out on the Brit experience. My friend wasn’t to happy either that I mucked that up for the both of us.

It woulda been bollocks

GeoFrog

I passed out in a stall in Dallas Alley. Me and and bud meet some British gals at the piano bar and they had invited us back to their hotel room, but dumbazz me told them to wait a few as I made a trip to the restroom. That is when it all went wrong. Woke up in the stall after all the clubs had closed and my buddy couldn’t find me.

I regret to this day that I missed out on the Brit experience. My friend wasn’t to happy either that I mucked that up for the both of us.

This sounds a lot like a scene from Harold and Kumar. Were they the Diarrhea Twins?

Frog-in-law1995

Anybody remember the name of that split-level bar in Sundance Square back in the mid 90s that was either where the Jos A Bank is now, or was over by the old Pour House? Had the main door facing north and a lower level door facing west.

LaxFrog3

I am a current student, as a freshman who rushed and has been part of the Greek life system I can tell you that right now that the entire TCU Greek system is about to go down according to the fraternities presidents and the IFC .. it’s kinda like the southwest conference in the 80’s.. all fraternities are currently under sanctions and the university is the NCAA. The frats have regular meetings with the university.. I hope it stays but I don’t want TCU to look bad either..

bleedpurple

Anybody remember the name of that split-level bar in Sundance Square back in the mid 90s that was either where the Jos A Bank is now, or was over by the old Pour House? Had the main door facing north and a lower level door facing west.
I am pretty sure I remember a place like this. It’s kind of hazy but I am trying

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
So they brought a 1.5L bottle and each did 15 shots? Were there just two of them? Or did each bring their own bottle and down half of it?