• The KillerFrogs

FWST: A thief stole thousands in electronics — and his victim was the TCU football team

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
01.jpg

A thief stole thousands in electronics — and his victim was the TCU football team

BY DEANNA BOYD
dboyd@star-telegram.com

FORT WORTH – A thief stole thousands of dollars worth of electronics from the lockers of TCU football players as they practiced last week, police say.

The theft happened about 5:15 p.m. Sept. 11 inside Texas Christian University’s Meyer-Martin Athletic Complex, TCU police Detective Mike McCormack said.

On Monday, TCU police released photographs of a person of interest in the case who was caught on security cameras hanging out near the locker room for about an hour.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article218554645.html

The Degenerate Frog

Those photos are enough for facial recognition software to identify him. If he has ever been tagged on Facebook, you could roll this guy up in 30 minutes. Combine that with a cell phone signal if he had one on him... and there isnt much to this... other than it being low priority.

Sebastian S

So the only thing I need to enter under the radar is a backpack and wear socks with flip flops? I'll even wear all tcu gear!

Who wants to watch the team practice for Texas???

MTfrog5

So the only thing I need to enter under the radar is a backpack and wear socks with flip flops? I'll even wear all tcu gear!

Who wants to watch the team practice for Texas???
Don’t even need that. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve came into town early and just walked into the stadium. I’ve never gone into the locker room but it doesn’t surprise me this guy made it that far.