• The KillerFrogs

Time For Gary to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

brut85

#1 your coach is a stud. You are insane...

#2...I guess you didn't watch the game....Bosa and Dremont Jones absolutely owned the line of scrimmage....I'm not sure you ever truly blocked them....but feel free to think your team is more physically talented...

Now, if you mean your QB is faster and quicker? YES he is. But our QB faced a FAR FAR better D and threw for 300+....in his third ever start....yeah--he is more talented than your QB OVERALL...SO FAR at least.....

And yes your RB had a long run...but when the game was on the line, our RB/OL gashed you up and down the field.....Dobbins and Weber are kind of good...

I don't recall anybody on your "more physically talented" D being able to catch up to our clearly "LESS physically talented slowpoke" Parris Campbell....

In closing, there was a TON of talent and speed on both teams....there is NO WAY I would say EITHER team was clearly more physcally talented....

I'll stop now because I'm not gloating, and I really like this board and the people here, but your whole post is ABSURD.....

Gary has built s nice program and beautiful stadium. Recruits consider us a real alternative to the so-called blue bloods.

But like a corporation, there are leaders that are right for their times and wrong for other times.

We were clearly the more physically talented team on the field Saturday. And just as clearly, Gary was outcoached. By a guy who has coached 3 games.

Aren’t you people tired of watching this garbage? The stupid play calling? The massive breakdowns on both sides of the ball? The dumb penalties? Lack of discipline? Players routinely quitting the team? Gary insane on the sidelines during games? The vapid press conference answers? The paranoia?

When’s the last time we’ve won a big game? Years!

The best thing about Gary as a coach is Kelsey.

We’ve reached a stage now where we can do better. Much better. It’s a quaint idea to keep Gary and his lovely wife around. He needs to be given a cushy job upstairs in admin, allow him to continue the terrific work of is foundation, do some traveling. And bring in a real coach befitting the program.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
#1 your coach is a stud. You are insane...

#2...I guess you didn't watch the game....Bosa and Dremont Jones absolutely owned the line of scrimmage....I'm not sure you ever truly blocked them....but feel free to think your team is more physically talented...

Now, if you mean your QB is faster and quicker? YES he is. But our QB faced a FAR FAR better D and threw for 300+....in his third ever start....yeah--he is more talented than your QB OVERALL...SO FAR at least.....

And yes your RB had a long run...but when the game was on the line, our RB/OL gashed you up and down the field.....Dobbins and Weber are kind of good...

I don't recall anybody on your "more physically talented" D being able to catch up to our clearly "LESS physically talented slowpoke" Parris Campbell....

In closing, there was a TON of talent and speed on both teams....there is NO WAY I would say EITHER team was clearly more physcally talented....

I'll stop now because I'm not gloating, and I really like this board and the people here, but your whole post is ABSURD.....

Consider yourself collateral damage. You took it hook, line, and sinker.

lowfrog

I'm taking the thread title literally. I think it's time for Gary to go:

• Win the Big 12 Championship again
  • Win another major Bowl game
  • Win the national championship

Is that enough?

I'm taking the thread title literally. I think it's time for Gary to go:

• Win the Big 12 Championship again
  • Win another major Bowl game
  • Win the national championship

Is that enough?
Gary has built s nice program and beautiful stadium. Recruits consider us a real alternative to the so-called blue bloods.

But like a corporation, there are leaders that are right for their times and wrong for other times.

We were clearly the more physically talented team on the field Saturday. And just as clearly, Gary was outcoached. By a guy who has coached 3 games.

Aren’t you people tired of watching this garbage? The stupid play calling? The massive breakdowns on both sides of the ball? The dumb penalties? Lack of discipline? Players routinely quitting the team? Gary insane on the sidelines during games? The vapid press conference answers? The paranoia?

When’s the last time we’ve won a big game? Years!

The best thing about Gary as a coach is Kelsey.

We’ve reached a stage now where we can do better. Much better. It’s a quaint idea to keep Gary and his lovely wife around. He needs to be given a cushy job upstairs in admin, allow him to continue the terrific work of is foundation, do some traveling. And bring in a real coach befitting the program.
STEEL.... your back!!! This was hardly scatter-shooting...

Moose Stuff

Kudos on your ability to post in every thread on the main page in the THREE MINUTES between YA’s post that would have put this thread at the top and my post that would have brought it back after you moved it from the top to the second page. That’s some super fast typing little buddy.

tcumaniac

Kudos on your ability to post in every thread on the main page in the THREE MINUTES between YA’s post that would have put this thread at the top and my post that would have brought it back after you moved it from the top to the second page. That’s some super fast typing little buddy.
Wasn’t hard.

I saw YA’s post which made it the top post and then started doing it.

In less than a minute, I was able to ctrl-click every thread on the home page into a new tab. Probably had 30+ tabs open. Typed up the brief comment, copied it, and then went and posted it over and over and over. Would post and then click on the nxt tab and post again. Didn’t even waste time closing the tabs.

A little over half way through (this is a guesstimate) I checked the page by refreshing to see how far down the page the thread had gone. To my displeasure, it was at the very top of the page again. So I reopened a majority of the tabs, changed up my comment to mention you in it, and then went right back at it.

But anyway. To your point, I actually did very little typing.

Moose Stuff

Wasn’t hard.

I saw YA’s post which made it the top post and then started doing it.

In less than a minute, I was able to ctrl-click every thread on the home page into a new tab. Probably had 30+ tabs open. Typed up the brief comment, copied it, and then went and posted it over and over and over. Would post and then click on the nxt tab and post again. Didn’t even waste time closing the tabs.

A little over half way through (this is a guesstimate) I checked the page by refreshing to see how far down the page the thread had gone. To my displeasure, it was at the very top of the page again. So I reopened a majority of the tabs, changed up my comment to mention you in it, and then went right back at it.

But anyway. To your point, I actually did very little typing.

Well you did an amazing job. It totally worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.