• The KillerFrogs

Lets hear your 3 Keys to a Frog Victory..Go

FrogLifeYo

So outside the obvious “out score them” or “give up less points” what do we have to do to pull the upset..

Here’s what I’m thinking

1. 200 yards Rushing - .We need to hold them under it AND we need to go over it.

2. Start quickly - We’ve had a tendency towards slow starts..Can’t spot them a few scores.

3. Protect the ball and win the turnover battle

I purposely left SR out because I think it’s a given he needs to play exceptionally well.

What does the Frog fam think are the keys to a Win.

Zubaz

1) Turnover battle, no INT's.
2) Offensive line must stand firm. Can't let them get pressure and stuff our run game.
3) Make Haskins uncomfortable early and often.

Wexahu

So outside the obvious “out score them” or “give up less points” what do we have to do to pull the upset..

Here’s what I’m thinking

1. 200 yards Rushing - .We need to hold them under it AND we need to go over it.

2. Start quickly - We’ve had a tendency towards slow starts..Can’t spot them a few scores.

3. Protect the ball and win the turnover battle

I purposely left SR out because I think it’s a given he needs to play exceptionally well.

What does the Frog fam think are the keys to a Win.

Amen. No big plays on their side early in the game.

Bob

1. Shaun Robinson shows why he was a big deal, in other words not missing wide open receivers.
2. No blown DB coverages.
3. OL kicks ass.

MAcFroggy

1) Turnovers - I think we need to be +2 in the turnover margin to win this game.
2) Get tOSUbehind the chains - We need to get them in a lot of 2nd and 8+ yard and 3rd and 6+ situations. This will enable us to dictate the types of defensive plays we can run. We can not let tOSU constantly be in 2nd and 4 or 3rd and 2 type situations. This is obviously easier said than done.
3) Great game by Robinson - He will probably need a 250+ yard passing performance with a 50+ yard rushing performance to win this game (maybe even more). It is time to see what he is made of.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
1. Live in the moment. Play bigger and faster than you are, enjoy every second - this kind of game is a big reason why you play college football.
2. Snarling, vicious attitude - especially on D.
3. Score and score in bunches. When we take momentum, take advantage. The momentum will swing but we need to capitalize when it's going our way.

jake102

1 - Anderson and Sewo fighting for every yard. The difference between a 1 yard gain and a 3 yard gain will be huge.

2 - make Ohio St earn every yard. No 50 yard blown coverage TDs ala Southern or broken tackle long runs ala SMU

3 - Collier. What is his impact?