• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
Any watch parties in Raleigh, NC? Looks like the Hurricane is going south so we will probably be safe.

Appreciate the dedication to the Frogs.
SCPqf2w.jpg

Justvisiting

Dude, I, like you, am visiting as an Ohio State fan.

You HAD to know there was going to be some talk about Meyer. You chose, foolishly, to take the bait and engage, and now are getting ripped. Just let it go. There are plenty of folks who will talk to you about football on here, engage them, ignore the rest, it's not that hard. I've done it the entire time.

Clearly you didn't read the rest of my posts or the back and forth I've had with numerous TCU fans on here. We're all good....so no need to beat a dead horse .

XIIFrog

I predicted a loss, but I can't remember the last time the frogs were [ Finebaum ] on this much throughout the week. I haven't seen a single talking head give us even the SLIGHTEST chance to win.

I retract my predicted loss and say, EFF EM ALL. Let's walk out of AT&T stadium feeling like this guy on 11/8/16

giphy.gif

f_399

We lost by less than 14 despite having a very inexperienced QB and no quality kickers. That’s about all you can ask for against a very legit Top 5 team. Next year could be quite exciting.

Our turnovers would have resulted in 21 points given to OSU but they decided to take a knee.

Turnovers were key, that was the difference.

We played well enough to win.

Buckeye4life

The Frogs played great. Much respect for your coach... our team still very young to many mistakes. Be alot better by years end.but 14 team was way better at this point
.so the right team won the natty..gooduck for the rest of your season..beat oklahoma..