• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Chongo94

@WANG , I’ve seen you mention a few times concern regarding y’all’s ability to stop a mobile quarterback. Why do you think that is? Robinson is a great runner once he’s out of the pocket. Naturally, any area that we might have some perceived strength in I’d like to hear more about ha.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
I've never in my life heard so much emphasis on how much a line weighs as if that is the sole indicator of which team will win, or even which team can run.

The Bills O line outweighs the Ravens and they just lost by 44 points. So, okay they are fatter? Must help them hibernate in those Ohio winters.

Oh, and to the guy who said O-line X weighs more than D-line Y, I'm pretty sure that's just called football.

giphy.gif

LisaLT

the 10 lbs of ding dongs absorb the alcohol. big question though is does lisa t still look the same in a swim suit after that cure.

only way to answer the question is post the original photo and then the subsequent recent photo so we can compare.
If i even tried to eat 10 lbs of ding dongs in a day, i might be dead (but what a way to go out).

i dont need no ding dongs for my hangover cure. i have a secret formula for that lol.