• The KillerFrogs

Frogs Owe Pain to tOSU, Here’s Why

RufeBruton

And then there was the billboard in Columbus back in '69 that said, "No wonder the Frogs are horny with a quarterback named Judy".

Purp

We made the playoffs in 14 because we had the best team in the nation..and won our conference championship. . No one would of beat us ..59-0 wisky hung 42 on Bama. And dominated total yatds,..beat oregon by 22 after turning the ball over 4 times.... good day...
And after the Peach Bowl there was clearly 1 team left in the country that you didn't play who clearly could have given you hell.

Deep Purple

We made the playoffs in 14 because we had the best team in the nation..and won our conference championship. . No one would of beat us.

So that drubbing you took at the hands of Virginia Tech didn't really happen?

giphy.gif

Virginia Frog

Here's the best reason that I can think of: Does 0 - 62 mean anything to anyone here? I'll give you a hint, the following dude played at Will Rogers about the same time:
WLL690927-HB.jpg

Go Frogs! Beat the Ohio SpousalAbuse University!
Did you know that BEFORE Jimi came to fame with His Experience he was the guitarist with the ISLEY BROTHERS (one of my favorite Soul acts.)

Ron Isley tells the story that when they hired Jimi he was a pretty green kid. When they gave him the offer to join the band he said in his very low-key manner "I'd love to play with you guys but I have nowhere to live." Ron took him over to his mother's house and told him he could stay there (meaning temporarily until HE found a place to live on his own.) He NEVER left until TWO YEARS later when he went to England and became "Jimi Hendrix" that we know today. (I believe the Isley's were out of Cincinnati in those days - today they are out of St Louis.)

Last edited:

Mean Purple

The irony about Herbstreit is that OSU fans virtually ran he and his family out of Columbus. He moved to Nashville a few years ago. Half of our fans accuse him of being overly biased against OSU, if you can believe that.
He left Columbus because of the aftershock of an affair. Buckeyes fans did not run him off.

5-stars: OSU leads 11-0
4-stars: OSU leads 54-10
Top 100: OSU leads 36-2

Saw this on the eleven warriors forum. Didn't know it was this different. That is a lot of talent to overcome

LovesFrogsNDogs

I watched some of ohio state/ rutgers game. Guys, Rutgers is bad. Like, as bad as Southern was when TCU played them a few weeks ago. And if that scrawny QB tries to run around our fast guys like did against Rutgers- will be a positive result for the Frogs.

Limp Lizard

Saw this on the eleven warriors forum. Didn't know it was this different. That is a lot of talent to overcome
That is about the same talent difference as we face every year against Texas. That said, we would better with more starzies.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Damn you’re right. Might as well forfeit. I don’t know why there are even games, to be honest.