• The KillerFrogs

Am I the only one who roots against A&M in everything everytime

Ron Swanson

But to answer the question, I root against Texas A&M in every sport every single time. The only time I have any sort of confusion is when they’re playing Baylor

And I actually have a ton of friends and family who went to A&M, and they are almost all very cool & reasonable people in real life outside of their cultdom

Last edited:

froginaustin

Aggies as a group— aggy steriotypes— do one thing in their secsecsec era for which I will never forgive them. They represent the State of Texas and Texans in the southeast corner of the United States.
A lot of folks that live in SEC country are as cosmopolitan as anyone, but many are not. The former understand that aggy nonsense is not what we Texans all are, but a surprising number don’t. Like my wife’s sister’s Alabama inlaws’ extended family.
Screw the Aggies and their wierd so called traditions and other obnoxious behavior. They embarrass us all.

Last edited:

Frog92

But to answer the question, I root against Texas A&M in every sport every single time. The only time I have any sort of confusion is when they’re playing Baylor

And I actually have a ton of friends and family who went to A&M, and they are almost all very cool reasonable & people in real life outside of their cultdom
I would hold my nose and stomach a non-Briles Baylor. aTm, Baylor, UT, then TT for me. If you were a SWC era TCU fan from 84 to the end, then aTm is enemy #1 mostly due to their legions of moron t shirt fans all across the state.

That is long gone but I still wish nothing but failure for them.

NewFrogFan

Many will remember my son's WR teamate Quentily Harmon, he has his own personal training business now. His nephew is #13 Rogers of A&M, he had a huge game tonight. His uncle is a big part of his life. I was pulling for him, so by default I guess I was pulling for A&M.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
This is cringeworthy. They embarrass themselves everytime their fanbase gets on TV

I think the only time I have ever rooted for A&M was 2009 when they were playing Texas and we needed Texas to lose
Watched Ag lose then switched over and watched Colorado State rally at home to beat Arkansas. A great night when you get to see your two most hated teams go down.

SnoSki

All my Aggy friends are blaming the refs for losing. What happened?

Edit: maybe I should just google it.

Edit again: googled it and don’t see why they’re upset?

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I can’t bring myself to hate UT. I’ve tried. I just don’t.

You must have missed all the beat downs when Royal would put his first team back in late to run up the score when someone close in the polls was winning by a larger margin.

Or the era of window stickers exhibiting the height of their arrogance in orange letters 5 inches high that merely said THE UNIVERSITY. (At least is was always fun to ask them if they were Tennessee fans).

MinFrog

I want three teams to lose every weekend, UT, TAMU, and Baylor. Every weekend, without fail.

Both tamu and ut act like they are the gold standard and it beats me down.

That said,Jimbo is putting together a hell of a recruiting class for 19 and just picked up huge 20 commits last night. I’m still not convinced he is a good coach though. I hope they still get their [ Finebaum ] packed by the sec teams with good coaches.

Double V

I want three teams to lose every weekend, UT, TAMU, and Baylor. Every weekend, without fail.

Both tamu and ut act like they are the gold standard and it beats me down.

That said,Jimbo is putting together a hell of a recruiting class for 19 and just picked up huge 20 commits last night. I’m still not convinced he is a good coach though. I hope they still get their [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] packed by the sec teams with good coaches.
Can you name 3 good coaches in the SEC???

EdKamen

After the "Jackie Sherrill incident" against Wacker, I've never rooted for A&M in any game in any sport ... but one ... I root for them against Alabama.