• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ESPN’s College GameDay is returning to TCU. Why that’s really good news for the Frogs

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
ESPN’s College GameDay is returning to TCU. Why that’s really good news for the Frogs

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

ESPN’s College Gameday is coming to town.

The network announced that TCU-Ohio State is its game of the week, and it’ll set up shop on TCU’s campus for Saturday’s show. The game takes place that night, as the No. 16 Frogs and No. 4 Buckeyes meet at 7 p.m. at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article218073880.html

The writer says TCU is expected to be a double digit underdog to Ohio State. I quit gambling a long time ago so I’ll ask those who still do: Do you expect a +10 or more line for the Frogs by kickoff?

dawg

I believe we were a 10+ point dog for the B12 championship game last year. I might be wrong though.

We were +7.5 in the championship game; +6 for the regular season game in Norman.

It’s been so long, that I can’t remember the last time we were 10+ point dogs. Maybe OU in 2008?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
He’s coaching them all week and he will be on speed dial

Who’s got a portable EMP burst transmitter to darn up the WiFi for that game?
Also, the FrogHorn better be loaded for Bear with plenty of spare smoke, gonna be honkin’ loud & often. And NONE of that bogus cop BS about you can’t roll That in here cuz of some local ordinance poop. ADJD, get on the phones now!