• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

FrogLifeYo

Keep in mind that Robinson is about to make his fourth start, while Fitzgerald and Murray are both more experienced. In Murray’s case, he’s also had to get used to sliding more because he was smaller than tacklers even in HS, while Robinson was big and strong enough to power through HS defenses.
I agree with this...If he’s going to make it through the season he needs to adjust his game

PhillyFrog

I definitely would have liked our chances if we could have rolled out these guys:

Banogu
Blacklock
Bethley
Collier

Summers at Mike
Johnson at Sam

I think Gary needs to put Wallow on that 2 AM PBJ milkshake diet.

82 Frog Fever

Not really a believer in either of our lines to get much push/pressure. OSU 31-20.
Hopefully GP and Cumbie have something up their sleeves.

kodiak

As a fan, I pick the Frogs since no money involved.

No turnovers. Make them punt to Turpin. Capitalize on our speed and Frogs when.

Frogs 31
Buckeyes 24

Total yds for Frogs 403

JugbandFrog

Our offensive line isn’t ready. Robinson doesn’t make it through the game. Defense plays well, but the large number of 3 and outs due to a lack of a consistent running game puts the defense in a tough position to make a play. Collins plays valiantly, but it isn’t enough. :(

Ohio State 34
TCU 20

Eight

I'm surprised you were able to post that, given your hangover from Friday.

;)

the 10 lbs of ding dongs absorb the alcohol. big question though is does lisa t still look the same in a swim suit after that cure.

only way to answer the question is post the original photo and then the subsequent recent photo so we can compare.

Planks

I saw some really fine lasers from SR vs. SMU. Of course, he did have a few inaccurate passes, but I am very impressed, so far

SR does a good job of throwing laser passes. The problem right now is every throw he attempts is a laser pass, regardless if it should be a laser pass or not. Boykin had the exact same problem his first couple of years. Patterson said in his post game press conference SR needs to do a better job of putting air under the ball so that our receivers have a chance.

Patterson said SR did a better job of putting air under the ball in fall camp than he has done in the first two games. That’s the SR we need to show up in order to have a chance against Ohio State.

Moose Stuff

It's always amazing to me how people who allegedly watch a lot of football still continually fall into the trap of "whatever a team was last week is what they will be this week." Every game is its own unique entity and if you think anything that happened last night is going to effect this next game then you're just wrong. That doesn't mean we automatically win obviously but all the "boo hoo we only beat SMU by 30 instead of 50 so we must suck" attitude is incredibly dumb.

Totally agree. In defense of these people, many of them are idiots so........

berryfrog95

I seem to remember SR doing pretty damn well his last outing in JWorld..... Don’t expect anything less this Saturday

Not to mention several other players getting a bad taste out of their mouth from last year.

TCU 30-27

jake102

Need Robinson to play like Mond and our WRs (Reagor) to stop dropping the ball and make the impossible catches

If those two things happen, we have a chance. They have us beat up front assuming Summers at DE. If Collier comes back and plays effectively 60%+ snaps at DE and Summers slides effortlessly back to LB, then I like our chances a lot more. Sewo is going to need to power through for a bunch of 3yd gains just to make it a little more manageable