• The KillerFrogs

A few pics - Southern game

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I would love one of these “reporters” to actually travel around the country to the top 25 when they play cupcakes and do a photo essay of how many fans remain during a rout at 2PM when its 140° on the field and 115° in the stands. Better yet, why not do your reporting from the east side next time instead of the AC press box?

MTfrog5

I would love one of these “reporters” to actually travel around the country to the top 25 when they play cupcakes and do a photo essay of how many fans remain during a rout at 2PM when its 140° on the field and 115° in the stands. Better yet, why not do your reporting from the east side next time instead of the AC press box?
Or just not be a [ hundin]

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Can we get rid of this guy. He is such a disease. If he could destroy TCU for a story he would do it in a second.

I guess his adopted team, Texas, lost so that's good.

55-7 with 8 minutes left (and the friggin heat) is WHY everyone had left, you scheissing moron. It's still more fans than your alma mater Kansas can get in an entire year, you piece of [ Finebaum ].

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
55-7 with 8 minutes left (and the friggin heat) is WHY everyone had left, you scheissing moron. It's still more fans than your alma mater Kansas can get in an entire year, you piece of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

Yeah, but it looked like that with 8 minutes gone in the third quarter.

Moose Stuff

I was in the shade in the South Endzone but I would have been out of their as soon as the Southern band left the field if I’d been sitting pretty much anywhere else.