• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs.com

Purp

Third parties provide almost all the content infrastructure. There are four primary elements: ticketing, store, live audio/video, and event tracking. All those competencies are handled by third parties, not TCU. As a result, it makes a lot more sense from a cost/efficiency standpoint to use sidearm and the like.

IMO, the new site is an improvement for two reasons: 1. The schedule at the top. 2. Free live streaming events in place of FV.

It’s esdentially the same as everyone else’s site. They’re all cluttered and overly-advertised. But they use the same third parties that give us the live stats and ticketing features that are what we really need/use the most. We can all get use to a new roster and schedule display format.
I didn't have much trouble navigating with a 2 minute glance. I found all of the things I used to look for on the old site easy enough. Website redesigns are always a little annoying in the same way browser updates that move stuff around are annoying. I treat this like all the others and assume I'll get used to it soon enough. I really didn't like the old site very much both on desktop and mobile. I don't know if this is an improvement yet, but it's definitely not worse.

Eight

Yes, no tv?

haven't seen it, but in all honesty really not looked for it

most important thing to me 9 days out is date and time which the schedule gives me. do know television info is provided on game notes which come out during the week of the game.

Purpletoad

I like the site - I'm hoping for better live stats and streaming for baseball. It can't be worse than it was and hoping it much better!

TCUdirtbag

I like the site - I'm hoping for better live stats and streaming for baseball. It can't be worse than it was and hoping it much better!

Sidearm’s baseball live stats interface is soooo much better. UT has been using it for quite a while and I’ve been envious.

TCUdirtbag

Yes, no tv?

Here are your FSN options for Southern:

AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain
FOX Sports Arizona
FOX Sports Detroit PLUS
FOX Sports Midwest
FOX Sports North
FOX Sports Ohio
FOX Sports Southeast
FOX Sports Southwest
FOX Sports Sun