• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Eight

school gets done somewhere in the range of 2-3 pm.

you have football practice, i would imagine they want family to attend the announcement, so wouldn't be surprised if the announcement were around or after 7 pm

PO Frog

Since I pay for that site yearly, I can post information from that site. Does this pass your standards?
The issue isn't whether you paid for the access to the site's information. The issue is whether the hundreds of members of this forum paid for it, which they won't have to now that someone has posted it here. Poor form IMO, although I don't think saying the announcement is coming after school really qualifies as a big scoop.

Uncle_Frog

Once they put it out on the site, it is information that is mine that I paid for. I can do whatever I want with it. If they don’t want information to flow after that, then copyright it and don’t charge others to access it. Short of that I can disseminate it at my pleasure.
When you signed up you checked a box accepting the “terms and conditions” of said membership. I have not read the fine print but I can assure that 247 has language in their “terms and conditions” restricting you from disseminating their proprietary information without their permission. $12 per month doesn’t give you dominion over their website’s content lol.

Eight

When you signed up you checked a box accepting the “terms and conditions” of said membership. I have not read the fine print but I can assure that 247 has language in their “terms and conditions” restricting you from disseminating their proprietary information without their permission. $12 per month doesn’t give you dominion over their website’s content lol.

south-park-s15e01c05-i-agreed-by-accident-16x9.jpg

Bruce Berry

Once they put it out on the site, it is information that is mine that I paid for. I can do whatever I want with it. If they don’t want information to flow after that, then copyright it and don’t charge others to access it. Short of that I can disseminate it at my pleasure.

Sit down.

Bob

This is sooooo boring. I've forgotten who we're waiting on to commit.

Thank goodness TCU women's soccer is on Fox tonight. I'm going to go watch Charly's Angels and The Jeffersons before it comes on.

Well then they can sue me. I’m up for it. I can cite thousands of examples of information flowing to that board and vice versa. Once it is in public domain it is free game and it wasn’t proprietary information anyway. I suspect you don’t even know the differences.
It says you've been a member here since 2007, which confuses me because I've been a member for less than half that long but I can point out countless times where people have gotten chewed out for posting info from a paysite. This is not a new rule whatsoever, do you just not follow the recruiting threads that often? Honest question.