• The KillerFrogs

2018 Football Regular Season Predictions

skyrig

I'd say this year is tricky to predict. It's a transitional year with a new QB with an unproven O-line that will have two games to gel before the "make or break" season games with tOSU and UT.

The defense will not disappoint.

Creating turnovers needs to start in Game one.

8-4

But I want people to like me so 10-2. tOSU (close loss, bad officiating) and WVU (Grier earns NYC trip for Heisman ceremony)

Horny4TCU

I'd say this year is tricky to predict. It's a transitional year with a new QB with an unproven O-line that will have two games to gel before the "make or break" season games with tOSU and UT.

8-4

But I want people to like me so 10-2. tOSU (close loss, bad officiating) and WVU (Grier earns NYC trip for Heisman ceremony)

I hope SR takes Grier's seat... Is that too optimistic?

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

8-4

Game 1 is going to be a massacre. Sucks, because they have an awesomely named school.

LaxFrog3

14-1
We lose in Morgantown
SMU plays us tough and half of the board blames Kenny hill for something..
Darius Runs for 2,000 and finishes 2nd in Doak Walker award

LSU Game Attendee

Playing without Blacklock is almost as big a difference as playing without tiny Ditka. Hopefully several Pierson/Chucky style mean/insane streaks will emerge in the rest of the DL to make up for losing a 6-4 330lb badass. [ Finebaum ]! sigh

Volare

hprLuOV.png

Now up to 86 predictions, trailing last year's 102, but there is still plenty of time. Let me know if you see any more media predictions.