• The KillerFrogs

Ohio State v. TCU Simulations 2018

Raw Frog

I was very surprised to run across this. There are worse ways to beat the off season than watching this.
Kind of interesting. Who puts these things together? Bookies?

Zubaz

Who puts these things together? Bookies?
I think it's just an entertainment channel. There are online communities that keep updating NCAA rosters (ESPN did an article on them a few weeks back). This just takes those updated rosters for the 2018 season and simulates a game between the two teams.

Eight

the damn recruiting "experts" can't get it right on the talent brought into the tcu program so i really don't trust a group of people keeping an old video game system "up to date" with accurately portraying the tcu roster

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
Yep. Time for TCU (me) to hang 255 on Baylor before halftime.

My favorite used to be to create a K, P, etc... make him an absolutely awful kicker, but make him awesome at a skill position.. he will be amazed when TCU is the only school in the nation to give him a scholarship, of which he of course accepts... then LHCGMFP in all of his glory sees his true 2-way potential at QB/RB/WR+CB/DB/LB and receives every award in existence and not yet created while winning 4 National Championships and curb-stomping Baylor 510-0 (switched to full 15 minutes quarters for this game only). I believe at this point you were able to export your new latest draft pick to Madden...

Go Frogs.