• The KillerFrogs

OT-for you LBK and West TX car shoppers

Chongo94

This, if what Ford alleges is true, sounds shady as hell. When I lived out there, I did sometimes wonder how they were so successful, especially with some of the high end cars they sold, but I just passed it off. But when you see the headline and then start thinking of all the university sponsorships they did, it kinda makes sense.

THEN you read the article and whoa. They sound shady as all get out man. That's just crazy what they were doing. Once a used car salesman, always a used car salesman I guess ha.

Reagor Dykes companies file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
https://www.everythinglubbock.com/n...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KLBKNews

jack the frog

fargo3.jpg

Wexahu

This, if what Ford alleges is true, sounds shady as hell. When I lived out there, I did sometimes wonder how they were so successful, especially with some of the high end cars they sold, but I just passed it off. But when you see the headline and then start thinking of all the university sponsorships they did, it kinda makes sense.

THEN you read the article and whoa. They sound shady as all get out man. That's just crazy what they were doing. Once a used car salesman, always a used car salesman I guess ha.

Reagor Dykes companies file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
https://www.everythinglubbock.com/n...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KLBKNews

Never really knew anything about these guys other than hearing that name on commercials and ads....but man, if Bart Reagor doesn't fit the description of a what a sterotypical used car salesman might look like, nobody does.

Chongo94

They were bigwigs in Lubbock. Seemed like they sponsored or were part of sponsorships and advertised at nearly every single Tech sporting event.

Had a lot of dealerships in smaller towns I believe but they did have one up here somewhere in the metroplex I’m pretty sure.

Apparently just flat out crooks I guess....I mean 147 of 150 sales were found sketchy?? Unreal.

Eight

i have sat through far, far too many of those meetings with sales managers who believe somehow talking like that inspires their salesmen.

if you want to know why some good position coaches and co-ordinators don't make good hc's that is a perfect example. some people who can sell can't lead or run a business.

netty2424

i have sat through far, far too many of those meetings with sales managers who believe somehow talking like that inspires their salesmen.

if you want to know why some good position coaches and co-ordinators don't make good hc's that is a perfect example. some people who can sell can't lead or run a business.
Nothing motivates employees more than telling them how much money you have & how big your house is, while most of them are living paycheck to paycheck. All while you're filing bankruptcy and the Feds are coming after your business.

What a clown that jack hole is. He's been watching too much Boiler Room.