• The KillerFrogs

I can't stop watching the Peach Bowl

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I watched it probably 100 times throughout 2015, and a few times scattered throughout since. I really don't even need to watch it anymore, I know it too well.

MTfrog5

I honestly haven’t watched since Listenbee crap went down. I’ve also seeen in probably 500 times so it was ok to move on to now both Alamo Bowls.

Lone Frog

Have watched the first 32 minutes or so of it quite a few times. Once we're done scoring, and Ole Miss morale is in the toilet, it starts to drag. Have only rarely watched the fourth quarter.

Paradoxotaur

1508851978569.jpg

Atomic Frawg

I fell asleep with it on my TV's YouTube feed last night. I woke up around 3AM and glanced up, it was playing the OU game we won at The Carter that year. Went back to sleep and woke up for church, it was playing the KSU game from that year. Aaron Green was killing it.

TCU2002

I believe - unfortunately - that the 2014 Horned Frogs will turn out to be the one TCU team of my lifetime that truly could have/would have won the national championship. A stupid quarter-and-a-half in Waco kept them from getting that chance.

I love the Frogs, but I am just not sure we're going to pass that way again. What a special team.

tcumaniac

Watching it right now. Frogs up 21-0 and driving.

"Let's go down to the field with Shannon."
"Well Joe, you just saw Bo Wallace get his guys together, he said- 'Boys we're in the SEC... let's turn this thing around.' "

giphy.gif

EDIT: Bo just threw a Pick Six to James McFarland in the end-zone.

1198194.gif

Eight

I believe - unfortunately - that the 2014 Horned Frogs will turn out to be the one TCU team of my lifetime that truly could have/would have won the national championship. A stupid quarter-and-a-half in Waco kept them from getting that chance.

I love the Frogs, but I am just not sure we're going to pass that way again. What a special team.

curious, but prior to the 2014 did you believe that team was capable of what it achieved that season?

i won't proclaim this year's team to be the equal, but prior to that season where were the frogs better than this year's team aside from having seen what boykin could do at times in the prior two years?

2014 might have been a missed opportunity, but i am not ready to close the door on that chance ever happening again.

jake102

curious, but prior to the 2014 did you believe that team was capable of what it achieved that season?

i won't proclaim this year's team to be the equal, but prior to that season where were the frogs better than this year's team aside from having seen what boykin could do at times in the prior two years?

2014 might have been a missed opportunity, but i am not ready to close the door on that chance ever happening again.

I think you have to know what his lifetime is to opine... are we talking 5 years or 50?

Eight

I think you have to know what his lifetime is to opine... are we talking 5 years or 50?

true, though i believe the 2014 is viewed by the perspective of what they achieved at the end of the season and not the hopes and expectations at the beginning of that year.