• The KillerFrogs

What is Banogu's major?

Limp Lizard

Just listening to Banogu's interview, and there is little or no hint of a small-town Texas accent. He is from McKinney which is I guess a suburb of Dallas, but still. Is his major radio-TV journalism or something where polished communication skills are valued? Of course, he could have had that ingrained as part of his upbringing. But many well-educated people have regional accents unless there is a reason not to. Certainly impressive.

Limp Lizard

Never mind. He just said he is a Communications major. Duh. After his pro career, he could be a very good color guy, or even work his way into PBP. Or perhaps a good coach. Or whatever his wants to do. His communication skills gives him an advantage.

Limp Lizard

Great opportunity for you to start an argument with yourself. Then you can derail your own thread.

I may start my own so I can like all my own posts.
Just get another name to agree with yourself. That goes back way before the internet. Leibniz promoted his importance in the invention of calculus (versus Newton) by writing letters to journals and societies under another name praising that Leibniz guy.

Armadillo

There are some funny responses in tis thread.

However, I guess this post will be interpreted as Racist, IMO

But all joking aside, his interview(s) yesterday were very impressive. That is one incredible young man.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
What is Banogu's major?

giphy.gif

tcujsauce

Just listening to Banogu's interview, and there is little or no hint of a small-town Texas accent. He is from McKinney which is I guess a suburb of Dallas, but still. Is his major radio-TV journalism or something where polished communication skills are valued? Of course, he could have had that ingrained as part of his upbringing. But many well-educated people have regional accents unless there is a reason not to. Certainly impressive.

I'm confused. Why is "not having an accent" impressive?