• The KillerFrogs

Darrion Flowers rejoining football team

Moose Stuff

i always have loved that defense especially when the most negative things i have said were about the efforts of a writer and not the athlete

i questioned jeremy's choice of words and not if flowers has contributed to the track program or will contribute at corner.

Jeremy may not meet your definition of an accomplished writer, but I dare say he has accomplished far more than you ever will with the keyboard.

jake102

i always have loved that defense especially when the most negative things i have said were about the efforts of a writer and not the athlete

i questioned jeremy's choice of words and not if flowers has contributed to the track program or will contribute at corner.

Also if the bar for being able to comment on TCU sports is having been a world class athlete, then there may be 3-5 people on here with the credentials to post. This site would have about 3 posts a day

texas_sicilian

Guys, can we just agree to disagree on the level of excitement folks feel about this announcement?

I personally am (excited), coming out of high school as one of the top 75 best receivers in the nation is nothing to sneeze at, nor is having a solid reputation as a speedster in track.

CB is currently a weak spot depth wise for us, and if the coaches believe he is poised to step up, who am I to argue with their judgment.

CountryFrog

Guys, can we just agree to disagree on the level of excitement folks feel about this announcement?

I personally am (excited), coming out of high school as one of the top 75 best receivers in the nation is nothing to sneeze at, nor is having a solid reputation as a speedster in track.

CB is currently a weak spot depth wise for us, and if the coaches believe he is poised to step up, who am I to argue with their judgment.
When has the entire board as a whole ever agreed to disagree about anything?

Limp Lizard

Well, the school says 5-9, 160, so many here will say he is 5-4, 120 in reality. Saw him in the cafeteria line and no way he is 5-9!:rolleyes:

Latest posts