• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Big Frog II

The whole darn school, Coaches, Athletic Department, Regents, Campus Police, and Administration, was guilty along with the Waco Police and McLennan County DA office. Now the are all pointing fingers at each other. They should all go to jail.

MTfrog5

Why can’t the courts make the Hamilton group talk about their findings? I’m sure there is some rule but screw rules. They know all the details and what has and has not changed based on their recommendations

tcumaniac

This came across my instagram feed this afternoon. What a cluster darn of gross. Makes my skin crawl how tone deaf and in denial these sickos are. #BaylorProud... of what exactly? The gang rapes? The 52 sexual assault accusations over a span of 4 years? The coverups?

36307229_10211748082726924_4852345070520631296_n.jpg

Big Frog II

This came across my instagram feed this afternoon. What a cluster darn of gross. Makes my skin crawl how tone deaf and in denial these sickos are. #BaylorProud... of what exactly? The gang rapes? The 52 sexual assault accusations over a span of 4 years? The coverups?

36307229_10211748082726924_4852345070520631296_n.jpg
That probably qualifies as child abuse.

Frozen Frog

Sexual assaults happen on every campus. You can do everything in your power to prevent them, but they will still happen. This isn't just a Baylor problem. It isn't even a football problem. The federal government has done little to advise schools on how to deal with these issues which is a huge issue. McCaw's allegations are very damning to Baylor as an institution. The first allegation is that the problem is a university wide issue. Preferring the boys to the girls when it is convenient to push a specific agenda. Then he alleges that Baylor did what it could to cover up the reporting of these issues. The last one is one of racism throughout the university with a high focus on athletes. Take all of that in and you major issues of discrimination for people who are not white males which strikes right at the core values of the American education system. That is a major problem.

McCaw was among a multitude of individuals that actively participated in the corruption that

continues to infest Baylor and Waco. The Athletic Department, the Regents, the entire University

and the City of Waco are all equally culpable. This disclosure by McCaw is nothing less than a

feeble attempt to cover his own sordid (censor).

Double D

Tier 1
What's the deal with Waco? Baylor? David Koresh? The Branch Davidians? The BU basketball scandal (can't remember the coaches name), shoot out at Twin Peaks. A lot of weird happens there.

Mean Purple

It’s already begun....

Mrs. MP saw the news feed on that scumbag trying to deflect in his defense for the justafiable law suits against him and said that it would only be minutes before dork fans claim this means Briles did nothing wrong, even though scumbag's claim has nothing to do with the fact that briles and scumbag covered up rape. All it means is baylor is a total crap camp. She then heads into the kitchen and loudly says.. Burn It Down.

All true and wise points.

Mean Purple

What's the deal with Waco? Baylor? David Koresh? The Branch Davidians? The BU basketball scandal (can't remember the coaches name), shoot out at Twin Peaks. A lot of weird isht happens there.
Those of us who escaped that town can verify that it is strange, psycho and corrupt. No sense trying to change it. You can't reason with trailer trash.

Mean Purple

Not saying Briles was blameless, but it’s certainly looking like they hoped piling as much on football as possible and then firing Briles would appease the media and allow the larger school-wide issues to sneak by.
I think most agree that the whole school has an issue. But there's a difference between that reality and trying to claim that it somehow means briles et. al. did not cover up the rapes. Which they did. Thing is, it seems the AD was complicit in all of that.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Those of us who escaped that town can verify that it is strange, psycho and corrupt. No sense trying to change it. You can't reason with trailer trash.

All appearances say yes, it’s true,
Still, I’d be curious to know if there has been any kind of study - granted it would Social Psychology which is not quite a Hard science - about communities that don’t grow out of old habits, hatred, etc.
Examples: Vidor, Tx and the KKK or Dresden, Germany and the Nazis.
I saw some of that while deployed to Bosnia-Hercegovina in ‘99, long after the IFOR then later SFOR came in to stop the internal war.