• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

MAcFroggy

Good question. I can see if a guy is talked about WAY early, and we don’t have a thread yet, but it’s time to make those threads and start keeping things organized.

Good luck keeping anything organized here. For some reason 90% of the people at KF want a thousand threads with two comments each instead of very organized megathreads. It is maddening.

froginmn

I'd like it if the recruiting threads contained more recruiting information and less squabbling about the threads.

From a recruiting standpoint, I like the banners profiling guys who went to the NFL, shown behind Taurean Carter above. Much better than the Baylor banners with bowl games they haven't been invited to.

Eight

feel free to accuse me of viewing this interview by jc at 247hfb with a distinctly royal purple tint, but you have to feel good about any recruit willing to drive 16 hours just to spend a weekend on campus (brought mom and grandmother) for an unofficial visit

hell, actually was part of the dl/ol camp which means karter was wiling to get down here and to show everyone what a tcu defensive tackle looks like and hoping some of the 2020 studs took note a kid as talented as johnson is willing to do that to be part of the tcu program.

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...ves-from-Ohio-for-unofficial-visit-119279469/

great comments about fitch as well in the interview