• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU Adds Commitment From Kennedy Lewis

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU Adds Commitment From Kennedy Lewis!

By JEREMY CLARK

TCU added a huge commitment to their 2019 class on Tuesday evening as Melissa, TX receiver Kennedy Lewis gave his commitment to the Frogs. Lewis is the first receiver commit and the 14th commitment overall for the Frogs' class.

Lewis visited TCU for an official visit last weekend and spoke volumes about his visit. Lewis told HFB on Sunday that TCU was definitely the top school on his list and admitted that a decision could come sooner than later. Lewis chose the Frogs over nearly 30 other programs including Texas Tech, Washington, Baylor, Texas, Houston, Arkansas, Cal and Nebraska among others.

“They are definitely No. 1 on my list right now,” he said about the visit. “The thing I like the most is how everyone gets along and it’s family; everybody was good with each other. I’m big on family myself. You can tell Coach Patterson is good with family; Coach Cumbie even brought his kids up there; it was just really cool to be together.”

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...-Melissa-TX-receiver-Kennedy-Lewis-119181965/

Eight

friend who is a horn asked if the frogs offered kennedy as part of a package deal to land the quarterback next year.

told him that he and others would soon learn that kennedy as was much of the frogs receiver class last year highly over looked, very talented, and will do some serious damage in the frogs' offense.

additionally, i reminded him the frogs don't need package deals to land top flight quarterback talent with sonny in ft worth and not in austin

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
friend who is a horn asked if the frogs offered kennedy as part of a package deal to land the quarterback next year.

told him that he and others would soon learn that kennedy as was much of the frogs receiver class last year highly over looked, very talented, and will do some serious damage in the frogs' offense.

additionally, i reminded him the frogs don't need package deals to land top flight quarterback talent with sonny in ft worth and not in austin
Don't have Horn friends. Problem solved.

Brog

He sounds good, but can't help but be worried about his "they are definitely number one ON MY LIST right now..." Hope we stay in that position.

CountryFrog

He sounds good, but can't help but be worried about his "they are definitely number one ON MY LIST right now..." Hope we stay in that position.
I'm pretty sure he said that BEFORE he actually committed.

In general, though, we're probably all better off viewing all commitments from 16 and 17 year olds as nothing more than being on top of a list at the current time because that's the way it is for many of them.