• The KillerFrogs

This was the first mistake that I ever made....

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
... Today

Seriously, I apologize for sending out that mass email castigating all of you for using profanity.

I am trying to personally answer each and everyone of you who took the time to write me and I'm almost work my way through the list of 200+ emails, always asked me the same thing" why are you sending this to me"?

I'll tell you why, because today I'm an idiot.

So take no offense because none was meant and thank you for writing me if you haven't got your response yet, just hang on because it's coming Little while to get always written. However, since I made the mistakemi, my penance it Is to write all of you all of you and say 20 Hail gary's

Thanks so much and sorry for the confusion. I guess I'm not the" Internet pro" that I thought I was

Frogenstein

Wes, you can scratch me off the need to reply list. Really, I should have checked this site before I replied to your email. In fact, thanks for injecting a little humor into a rather blah day.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, you can scratch me off the need to reply list. Really, I should have checked this site before I replied to your email. In fact, thanks for injecting a little humor into a rather blah day.
I do what I can but after about 200 emails showed up in my inbox, I wasn't laughing. Seriously, it was just an idiot mistake on my part and I apologize for

Armadillo

I'm just glad I sent you a polite reply...

"What did I do?"

But Wes, there is no reason for you to feel bad. We all make mistakes. Your PM does not affect anyone's bottom dollar or family or mental state.

Every single person here makes mistakes in our professional lives. How we react to those mistakes speaks volumes. And you have no need to apologize. Respect is all aimed at you this evening.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I'm just glad I sent you a polite reply...

"What did I do?"

But Wes, there is no reason for you to feel bad. We all make mistakes. Your PM does not affect anyone's bottom dollar or family or mental state.

Every single person here makes mistakes in our professional lives. How we react to those mistakes speaks volumes. And you have no need to apologize. Respect is all aimed at you this evening.
Thank you my friend, I appreciate your saying that

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Here's Wes after he realized what happened:
HammerPC.gif~c200