• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I'd imagine this case isn't quite closed.
Seems like it pretty much is. A good defense attorney would argue that since he got a PI and not a DWI, there was doubt in the arresting officers mind. If the officers "wheeled" him, meaning looked for seatbelts marks on him that indicate driver or passenger (etc), then they could determine with reasonable certainty that he was DWI. I didn't watch the video, but did they give him SFST? If not, it's a PI and he's lucky.

netty2424

Seems like it pretty much is. A good defense attorney would argue that since he got a PI and not a DWI, there was doubt in the arresting officers mind. If the officers "wheeled" him, meaning looked for seatbelts marks on him that indicate driver or passenger (etc), then they could determine with reasonable certainty that he was DWI. I didn't watch the video, but did they give him SFST? If not, it's a PI and he's lucky.
It does seem that way and probably is. It's just way too obvious what happened. I mean he even admitted his cell phone was still in the car.

Seems like it would be pretty easy to retrace his steps that night to see him on video pull out of whatever club he was at in his Lambo, his cell phone pinging off towers all over Dallas, texts, credit card use, etc. He stated he was home all night.

He threw his buddy under the bus and said he was driving the lambo when he wrecked it. So what was his cell doing, cc, etc.

Pharm Frog

I imagine that the monkey would prefer that they get off it's back now that the campus has started making it more difficult for them to rape their women.