• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
The kf.c censors are impacting the outside world:

AAxEuG6.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...s-it-summa-…-laude/ar-AAxCHh0?ocid=spartandhp

netty2424

Drove two and a half hours to Ft Worth for a meeting today with a new vendor we've partnered with. About 15 out of 30 of us made it. Other half didn't.

Turns out the surgery center director who was in charge of said meeting sent out two invitations, one with the incorrect address to the Ft Worth location, and one with the correct address to their main office in Carrolton.

Instead of rushing back to Carrolton, I decided my time was better served to run by the bookstore and pick up a bag of new TCU swag.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Seeking wisdom
My mother is on medical orders— no gluten for a month. She’s a long term snackaholic—no more Pepperidge farm cookies or Doritos snack bags. Is there such a thing as tasty gluten free snacks?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Seeking wisdom
My mother is on medical orders— no gluten for a month. She’s a long term snackaholic—no more Pepperidge farm cookies or Doritos snack bags. Is there such a thing as tasty gluten free snacks?
There are many. Whole Foods has a good selection of GF cookies and crackers.

Enjoy Life, Simple Mills and some Back to Nature products are all surprisingly good.

Unrefined Bakery on Hulen by Central Market has great GF snacks like Cupcakes and cookies.

Last edited:

netty2424

There are many. Whole Foods has a good selection of GF cookies and crackers.

Enjoy Life, Simple Mills and some Back to Nature products are all surprisingly good.

Unrefined Bakery on Hulen by Central Market has great GF snacks like Cupcakes and cookies.
Whole Foods also has a concierge service of sorts, at least the location near me does. I'm sure Shadow could utilize their help and guidance. Expensive af but great store to shop at. I can't get out of their without spending couple hundred bucks. It all looks so good.